Clarke To Be The New Scotland Manager

He said Brophy was an easy choice as we are short in that area at the moment. McBurnie has 24 goals this season ffs 😄

Looks like it's the same as Eck's squad with a few Killie players to top it up. Some of it is utter gash - McNulty, Morgan and Burke shouldn't even be close to getting in there.

Think Jack was worthy of a call-up, but not too fussed as gives him more time off.

Very surprised that Turnbull isn't in there, thought they'd try to milk him for all he's worth.

51 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Jack should retire from international duty to get it right up them. Then that way he can't be called up if we're in a strong position next season and hes needing rest time. 

No doubt being capped adds to a players kudos and value and I should also imagine that most professional football players aspire to one day representing their country. Issue here is along with everything else over the last few years (it would appear) all things Rangers are despised (strong word but relevant). Think this has been the large part due to the MSM (newspaper/ tv radio and pundit) social programming of constant negativity towards the club and basic dehumanisation of the fan base (ridiculous sandcastle story as an example). I’ve seen some comments celebrating the fact of there being ‘no h*ns) in the squad, not only from the usual suspects. Does Jack deserve a call up to that squad on merit...probably, but we all saw Clarks’s True colours re Rangers with his ridiculous comments following his humiliation at Ibrox. I personally am not surprised and should he come sniffing round at a later time as Strachan did to allow the celtic players to have a rest I hope Jack (or whoever) tells him what to do with his offer...

I suspect the majority of Rangers fans and players have long since stopped caring about Scotland caps. I used to be really excited about Scotland games as a kid, but the SFA corruption changed all that. It was 3 days after they played last time before I even knew that they had made a cunt of it.. Again. 

Sad really, but fuck them.