• Last Reply
6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m expecting...

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barasic

Jack Davis Aribo

Arfield Ojo

Morelos 

Nearly that for me too, Kamara has been a little off his best. Only questions for me are Ojo who apparently wasn't great against Blackburn, I could see Jones or Stewart being close to getting in there. I think Edmundson has made a good impression and Katic has played all summer so could see that swap too. 

McGregor

Tav.        Goldson.      Edmundson.  Barisic

Aribo Jack Davis

Ojo.        Arfield

Morelos

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

Nearly that for me too, Kamara has been a little off his best. Only questions for me are Ojo who apparently wasn't great against Blackburn, I could see Jones or Stewart being close to getting in there. I think Edmundson has made a good impression and Katic has played all summer so could see that swap too. 

McGregor

Tav.        Goldson.      Edmundson.  Barisic

Aribo Jack Davis

Ojo.        Arfield

Morelos

Would go with this team as well and fully expect to blow them away by half time.

14 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They've played absolute nobodies tbf. 

one of these nobodies was us, although we were one of the 3 games they failed to score in, still wasn't enough for us. That said I know we are a completely different proposition now and would expect us to put the game to bed in the first leg, 3  goals and a clean sheet will do it. 

6 minutes ago, Brubear said:

one of these nobodies was us, although we were one of the 3 games they failed to score in, still wasn't enough for us. That said I know we are a completely different proposition now and would expect us to put the game to bed in the first leg, 3  goals and a clean sheet will do it. 

2 year ago aye. 

Just now, Brubear said:

Yes and I did say we are a completely different proposition now, but feel free to only read half the post. 

And I obviously meant they've played absolute nobodies in the qualifiers this season, but feel free to jump to conclusions. 

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

And I obviously meant they've played absolute nobodies in the qualifiers this season, but feel free to jump to conclusions. 

You were responding to a post regarding their past 8 away games in Europe which covers 3 years so my conclusion was on firm ground. 

Archived