Officialdom Conspiracy - postponed season 2019/20 (pending null & void)

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Morelos needs to be a little more clever there, he’s looking at the player instead of the ball. You can see why the ref gave the free kick against him in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Yep. Free kick Kilmarnock was the right call. Broadfoot lucky not to be booked, though.

How in the name of christ is that a free kick to Killie? 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The player booked in the first half  harshly when he seemed to win the ball then also elbowed Barstic ain the first half should have got a second yellow and walked.  Does not matter his first yellow was very soft . 

Collum bottled it as it was a second yellow all day long.     That was his only mistake but it was a major mistake. 

Never a yellow either 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Never a yellow either 

The elbow on barsic at the touch line ?   Yellow all day long should never have went into the challange on a yellow .  But agree his first was probably not even a foul as I thought he won the ball. 

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How in the name of christ is that a free kick to Killie? 

Morelos, eyes on the player, not the ball, barges Broadfoot. Pretty normal for that to be a freekick. Can even see Collum explain it.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Neither were fouls or yellows

Your having a laugh, we have had players sent off for less , he clatters barstic, he is nowhere near the ball so it's a yellow all day long, but Collum new he was on a bloody yellow.  

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why didn't Collum blow the whistle as soon as Morelos shoulder barged him then? 

What about that wank broadfoot on big Wes in the first half ,  eyes on Wes and no cunt else , could have seriously injured him. 

I do not hate Rangers ex players but I hate this fucking Wank of a guy. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why didn't Collum blow the whistle as soon as Morelos shoulder barged him then? 

Didn't he? Barely any time between the two things, dunno how you can tell that. 

Was it an infringement by Morelos or not? Aye, it was. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Didn't he? Barely any time between the two things, dunno how you can tell that. 

Was it an infringement by Morelos or not? Aye, it was. 

He blows as soon as Broadfoot wraps his arm around Alfredo as its clear he's getting away from him. 

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Your having a laugh, we have had players sent off for less , he clatters barstic, he is nowhere near the ball so it's a yellow all day long, but Collum new he was on a bloody yellow.  

He barely touched him and I don’t think it was an elbow 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Never a yellow. The things folk are asking for yellows for are getting ridiculous. Hard to take seriously.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I thought it was to be honest, would need to see it again , but I was going bonkers at the tv,.  It would have been harsh after the first one but that's down to Collum fuxking up,in the first yellow and fuck all to do with us.  

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He blows as soon as Broadfoot wraps his arm around Alfredo as its clear he's getting away from him. 

Meh, digging deep to find a way to be upset about a correct call. Refs are generally slow to blow these days. They often let play develop to make sure there's no advantage. Or maybe he's just distracted briefly watching the events, cause it all happened in a oner. Right call other than a lack of a Broadfoot yellow.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Meh, digging deep to find a way to be upset about a correct call. Refs are generally slow to blow these days. They often let play develop to make sure there's no advantage. Or maybe he's just distracted briefly watching the events, cause it all happened in a oner. Right call other than a lack of a Broadfoot yellow.

The major mistake he made was not giving the blatant push on Tav just before he gave them the free kick that led to their goal. Give that and the equaliser isn't scored.

He was very harsh on Morelos and allowed them to get away with what he penalised him for. 

Nothing overly controversial but, definitely giving more in their favour over the game.

24 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Why would he let play develop if there was no advantage to seen as Morelos was getting away from him with the ball? 

So as you say if it was the correct call why would you want Broadfoot booked? 

22 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

The major mistake he made was not giving the blatant push on Tav just before he gave them the free kick that led to their goal. Give that and the equaliser isn't scored.

He was very harsh on Morelos and allowed them to get away with what he penalised him for. 

Nothing overly controversial but, definitely giving more in their favour over the game.

Don't think he did. Thought  Morelos committed a fair few and Killie took a card they shouldn't have. Missed bits and pieces, but was largely good. Missing a foul before a goal is pretty minor. Refs miss fouls all the time.

He was okay, helped by the fact he didnt have any big calls to make.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why would he let play develop if there was no advantage to seen as Morelos was getting away from him with the ball? 

So as you say if it was the correct call why would you want Broadfoot booked? 

Um, because you can't throw a player by his shirt. The original foul was by Morelos, so freekick, booking for Broadfoot for the afters. Standard stuff. Don't really care when or why he blew, neither of us know the reason, but I can think of innocuous reasons. Who cares when the freekick was right. Or do you think it wasn't?

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Um, because you can't throw a player by his shirt. The original foul was by Morelos, so freekick, booking for Broadfoot for the afters. Standard stuff. Don't really care when or why he blew, neither of us know the reason, but I can think of innocuous reasons. Who cares when the freekick was right. Or do you think it wasn't?

It's almost a carbon copy of the incident with Morelos and Darren McGregor two seasons ago, no surprises who got the free kick either. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's almost a carbon copy of the incident with Morelos and Darren McGregor two seasons ago, no surprises who got the free kick either. 

Is it? :lol: Don't remember Morelos, eyes on player, barging MacGregor. 

So you don't think Morelos looking at Broadfoot and barging him before the ball arrives, is a foul?  Ok mate 

Archived