Officialdom Conspiracy - postponed season 2019/20 (pending null & void)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Look forward to discussions in here over key and contentious decisions in the weeks ahead if this is how it is over trivial ones 😁

And hearing from the jobsworth jerk off know it alls that can't help themselves tying to be different from everyone else that believe our club is up against it  🤔

I thought he let them away with too many of the niggly fouls and gave them a lot of soft free kicks (the incident before their goal being prime example). I

Nothing overly controversial but to me an indicator that we might have a few biggies go against us this season.

It also appeared to be fine to kick Morelos up and down.

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

No, you see it in every single game. 

😂 Ok mate. Usually given a foul, but ok. When it isn't, it should be. The ones that normally aren't are where the player turns to face the ball just before contacting the defender. You canny just run straight into a guy who's lining up for a header or whatever. Next you'll be saying Briadfoot on Wes wasn't a foul.

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And hearing from the jobsworth jerk off know it alls that can't help themselves tying to be different from everyone else that believe our club is up against it  🤔

I’m one of them who believes our club is up against it but collum wasn’t too bad yesterday. 

Morelos needs to be a little wiser, the free kick  would of been harsh if it wasn’t so obvious that he was playing the man and not the ball.  

Broadfoots reaction to the foul would of received a yellow if they were playing paedo select, I’ve no doubt about that but we will receive far more contentious decisions against us than that this season.

10 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I’m one of them who believes our club is up against it but collum wasn’t too bad yesterday. 

Morelos needs to be a little wiser, the free kick  would of been harsh if it wasn’t so obvious that he was playing the man and not the ball.  

Broadfoots reaction to the foul would of received a yellow if they were playing paedo select, I’ve no doubt about that but we will receive far more contentious decisions against us than that this season.

Yeah mate. I understand that but you then have these condesending fuckwits that i trully despise who can't wait to come on this thread and tell us Collum was right here and there. Or next weeks ref was right here and there .That is what he and refs are paid for. To get decisions right. Won't stop blow hards being blow hards i know 😏

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah mate. I understand that but you then have these condesending fuckwits that i trully despise who can't wait to come on this thread and tell us Collum was right here and there. Or next weeks ref was right here and there .That is what he and refs are paid for. To get decisions right. Won't stop blow hards being blow hards i know 😏

It helps to add to the debate, if they’re wrong it’ll be easy to prove so.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Condescending fuckwits? Name names m8.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are numero uno

Of course you know you are 

I mean do you never tire of thinking you are right all the time with your know all attitude 

:lol: Who knew?

Always you that goes with the condescending line, as opposed to the folk I'm actually talking with. Probably because they dont have the massive inferiority complex you do. It'd be interesting to see which parts you think are condescending btw.

Why don't you try debating the points I make instead of greetin m8. 

Just now, Inigo said:

:lol: Who knew?

Always you that goes with the condescending line, as opposed to the folk I'm actually talking with. Probably because they dont have the massive inferiority complex you do. It'd be interesting to see which parts you think are condescending btw.

Why don't you try debating the points I make instead of greetin m8. 

Cause you talk utter drivel 

4 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I didn't notice the Goldson foul until after but Katic was a glaring penalty.   Not sure a penalty would have been given if we hadn't scored though.

Said at the time watching the replay both Katic & Goldson are stonewall pens. 

You can put your mortgage on the fact neither would have been given if Goldson hadn’t scored. 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How in the name of christ is that a free kick to Killie? 

Beat me to it mate. 

Mo is looking  to see where the big cunt is then goes shoulder to shoulder with him, as per normal Forrest Gump spits the dummy oot when he gets it given back. 

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Don't think he did. Thought  Morelos committed a fair few and Killie took a card they shouldn't have. Missed bits and pieces, but was largely good. Missing a foul before a goal is pretty minor. Refs miss fouls all the time.

He was okay, helped by the fact he didnt have any big calls to make.

It was right in front of him, he turned a blind eye rather than not seeing it and it had an effect on the game that resulted in an equaliser.

He made one error in our favour but absolutely everything else was giving the benefit of the doubt to them. That 'style' of officiating has a cumulative effect on the outcome of the game. For Collum, its as good as it gets but it should be an awful lot better.

Morelos was more sinned against than sinner, as usual. He showed a refreshing level of restraint though, in contrast to last season.

19 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For dodgy / debatable/ game changing / laws wrongly enforced type decisions...... Includes refs, matchday officials and Compliance Officer decisions and interventions.

For: 0

Against: 0

Synopsis:

Game 1 (Killie away) - nothing overly contentious.  For all the complaints of repeat fouls by Alfie there were fouls on Tav on lead up to their goal and possible 2nd yellow for challenge by Power on Barisic. No dramas.

Completed games:

Matchday 1 - Killie away (Collum)

Archived