Scottish pubs in Tenerife

Bluebell bar in Los Cristianos and the Ibrox bar in Costa Adeje.ย 

Haven't been to the bluebell but the ibrox bar is a cracking looking bar. Amstel and Fosters on draught. Both rank thoughย 

Stick to the bottles or the vody

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Bluebell bar in Los Cristianos and the Ibrox bar in Costa Adeje.ย 

Haven't been to the bluebell but the ibrox bar is a cracking looking bar. Amstel and Fosters on draught. Both rank thoughย 

Stick to the bottles or the vody

Bluebell is smaller but a good boozer.ย 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Bluebell is smaller but a good boozer.ย 

I know the guy who's got the place, left Bannockburn about 20 year ago, but darent go in, the daughter had a thing for me and I spent my early 20s avoiding her. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Just back and watched the last round of Euro games in ibrox bar, was bouncing. Thereโ€™s a Scottish bar just up from the beach front called jags, watched the hibs 6-1 game in that. Was full of Rangers fans but donโ€™t know what it would be like in a game against them.

Just now, KyleBJK said:

Just back and watched the last round of Euro games in ibrox bar, was bouncing. Thereโ€™s a Scottish bar just up from the beach front called jags, watched the hibs 6-1 game in that. Was full of Rangers fans but donโ€™t know what it would be like in a game against them.

Jags is a quality boozer. Had a right few good times in there.ย 

I would imagine the taigs would go to their own type of bars during matches. The Dubliner is just a bit up the roadย 

6 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Ibrox bar still ran by Big George and Shelly? I worked for them one summer when they had the Cally Bar, some summer that was. Even had Charlie Adam playing for our pub team!ย 

Your team must have been pish if Charlie Adam could get a game

4 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Yes mate down the stairsย 

Been in there a few times. Last time was In 2000, Russian mafia came in. Dragged a barman over the bar and smashed his leg with a baseball bat, kind of ended the night for everybody as we all got turfed out and the shutters closedย