Away ticket allocations to date

3 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

I’ve taken myself off CCCS this year because this. It’s same people at every away game and yet others struggle to get 2 all season. To many backhanders and it’s clear to see

Bang on mate , if everybody went thru the same system as we need to maybe we would get 1 or 2 tickets a season more 

20 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Different system in place now

It now friends or people in the know for the scum game 

And random for all the others 

No it isn't. 

4 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

I’ve taken myself off CCCS this year because this. It’s same people at every away game and yet others struggle to get 2 all season. To many backhanders and it’s clear to see

Are you suggesting people are getting tickets through cccs for 'every away game'? If you are that's just nonsense.

Last season the majority got 4. It's the same people at every away game because these people ore on supporters buses and are generally sorted through that. Our bus has around 15/20 regulars who go every other week. We don't receive any 'backhanders' and neither will pretty much any other bus up and down the country.

Put your dummy back in.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

No it isn't. 

Are you suggesting people are getting tickets through cccs for 'every away game'? If you are that's just nonsense.

Last season the majority got 4. It's the same people at every away game because these people ore on supporters buses and are generally sorted through that. Our bus has around 15/20 regulars who go every other week. We don't receive any 'backhanders' and neither will pretty much any other bus up and down the country.

Put your dummy back in.

pearso , that's us told :p:

Fair enough Sket , in your humble opinion

2 hours ago, Sket said:

No it isn't. 

Put your dummy back in.

There’s also people at every taig away game every sheep or hibs and hearts who are not on a bus yet are at all they games. 

7 hours ago, Sket said:

No it isn't. 

Put your dummy back in.

There’s people who don’t need to be in the cccs at all , I’m not talking about corporate or rsc lads , other people get weighed in every single game 

Archived