Steven Gerrard

BoyBlue62

If you look at the development of Barisic and Jack as an example, he can do wonders here!

We were crying out for a player that could turn defence into attack.....who could have a pop at goal, as well as defend and all the other bits. He's slowly turning Jack into that very player!! Barisic too....his game has come on leaps and bounds this season. 

If he can do that with those two, then we really do have a manager on our hands!

I may be in the minority and annoy a few bears . Having watched both Semi final  games . Our performance today will not be good enough to win the final .

2 things that really hacked me off . Our inability to deliver consistently good quality crossing from deep wide positions . The scum are doing this for fun .

And when Tav takes a corner or  free kick . He has to take at least a minute every time .And 80% of the time , his delivery is dross . And it take out any element of surprise as it gives defenders chance to mark up .

The deliveries just have to sharper, quicker , with some thought as where they are hitting the ball too . Don't know how many times I noticed Bara hitting first man . It isn't good enough on that today

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I may be in the minority and annoy a few bears . Having watched both Semi final  games . Our performance today will not be good enough to win the final .

2 things that really hacked me off . Our inability to deliver consistently good quality crossing from deep wide positions . The scum are doing this for fun .

And when Tav takes a corner or  free kick . He has to take at least a minute every time .And 80% of the time , his delivery is dross . And it take out any element of surprise as it gives defenders chance to mark up .

The deliveries just have to sharper, quicker , with some thought as where they are hitting the ball too . Don't know how many times I noticed Bara hitting first man . It isn't good enough on that today

Honestly man? Gee it a fuckin rest haha

We've still to hit top forum, we were getting there up untill the international break. Over the next few games we will be getting back to those standards hopefully and we will see in the final. The scum have got most teams beat before they cross the line whereas its a cup final when teams come and play us, if we turn up on the day with the right attitude then we will win I'm sure. 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Scum don’t play with 10 men behind the ball, today’s performance is irrelevant when talking about the final 

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Have a day off man FFS. :lol:

32 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Your not, I still stand by ojo and aribo are not starting 11 players who will win cup finals v the tarriers.

Goldson is close to an howler too imo..got away few times today, Kamara also concentration and giving ball away in vital areas..  get away with it against a pish hearts team

The tarriers is a different story. We won and comfortably, but I've stayed since July about ojo and aribo...

Hopefully not but still missing something. Strange one with Andy king, hes surely a mark Allen signing

29 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Your not, I still stand by ojo and aribo are not starting 11 players who will win cup finals v the tarriers.

Goldson is close to an howler too imo..got away few times today, Kamara also concentration and giving ball away in vital areas..  get away with it against a pish hearts team

The tarriers is a different story. We won and comfortably, but I've stayed since July about ojo and aribo...

Hopefully not but still missing something. Strange one with Andy king, hes surely a mark Allen signing

No way can either Ojo or Aribo start in the final.

If Jones is ready, I’d play him and Kent beside/behind Morelos with Davis, Jack and  Kamara in the middle. If not, then go with Arfield.

But these two? - no way

:justno:

Archived