PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

My son is selling his ps5 digital edition if anyone is interested on here before it goes on gumtree or somewhere similar. 

Bought just before Xmas and can provide the digital receipt from argos as well. 

Obv it's boxed and not been played for months. 

He Will throw in the official charging Dock as well. Can even drop off so u can check it working 

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

My son is selling his ps5 digital edition if anyone is interested on here before it goes on gumtree or somewhere similar. 

Bought just before Xmas and can provide the digital receipt from argos as well. 

Obv it's boxed and not been played for months. 

He Will throw in the official charging Dock as well. Can even drop off so u can check it working 

£200

18 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

All day to him but I think he was hoping to get 250 for it. 

Just noticed the prices in gumtree. Do people even pay that still for ps5s

There's still stock issues and the console brand new is £370 so if your son's is in pretty much new condition, with the box etc he could get closer to £350 quite easily if he sticks it on gumtree/facebook marketplace

Just now, psb07158 said:

Just had a quick look on facebook marketplace there and the cheapest used digital version going is £385

Thats nuts however a quick search on gumtree I see that a lot of them have not been sold after a few weeks and I don't have Facebook. 

So 250 would have been a fair price for someone in here before it gets listed in gumtree?? 

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Thats nuts however a quick search on gumtree I see that a lot of them have not been sold after a few weeks and I don't have Facebook. 

So 250 would have been a fair price for someone in here before it gets listed in gumtree?? 

If you're happy to accept £250 for it then fair enough, but it's selling yourself short. Even if you list it online for £350, you'll get folk offering you £300 which is £50 more than your boy wants and £50 less than advertised, so everybody wins...

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If you're happy to accept £250 for it then fair enough, but it's selling yourself short. Even if you list it online for £350, you'll get folk offering you £300 which is £50 more than your boy wants and £50 less than advertised, so everybody wins...

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Do this.  Bit of patience.

3 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Do this.  Bit of patience.

Thats exactly what hes doing however thought I would be a decent cunt for a change and see if any RM posters were looking for one initially so they weren't being ripped of with scalpers

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Thats exactly what hes doing however thought I would be a decent cunt for a change and see if any RM posters were looking for one initially so they weren't being ripped of with scalpers

Rob you're talking about money troubles and the cost of living in one thread, and then selling stuff for way less than it's worth.

12 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Rob you're talking about money troubles and the cost of living in one thread, and then selling stuff for way less than it's worth.

Its no me whose selling it, it's my son. I was only offering in here first in case a fellow member was looking for one. Would rather it go to one of us than some stranger who will more than likely sell it in again

On 08/06/2022 at 12:40, psb07158 said:

There's still stock issues and the console brand new is £370 so if your son's is in pretty much new condition, with the box etc he could get closer to £350 quite easily if he sticks it on gumtree/facebook marketplace

Is there really stock issues, even though i have mine im still getting notifications from stock informer daily about ps5's back in store at places

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Is there really stock issues, even though i have mine im still getting notifications from stock informer daily about ps5's back in store at places

I still get them however when I try and click in it they are always out of stock 

pretty pissed off now was playing sniper elite 5 (brilliant btw) but if you wanted to go for the platinum you needed to do it on authentic (no chance) but there is a bug that if just before you exfiltrate from each mission you change the difficulty to authentic it assumes you've done the whole level on it so you can get the trophy

woke up this morning and the game updated itself with a new patch so i think they may have fixed that bug and iv'e just started level 7 with two more to go :unsure:

still a good game and the invasion mode is a brilliant addition as is the no cross boundary on multiplayer

For those playing sniper elite 5 the update didn't change anything about playing it on any level but changing it to authentic before you exfiltrate the area

so you can rattle through it on easy change to authentic and still get the gold trophy so you can the get the platinum

just a wee FYI if you want the platinum

just a wee heads up if you can get the top tier in the new PSN not only do you get demos to play the games for free on it are fantastic youve got returnal which is a frustratingly good game and assassins creed valhalla along with remasters of the resident evil and bioshock games

it only cost me £8 to upgrade as my PSN runs out in august and i will renew it even at £100 for the year its definitely worth it considering games now are £50- £60 for one

On 25/06/2022 at 01:16, Rowley Birkin said:

just a wee heads up if you can get the top tier in the new PSN not only do you get demos to play the games for free on it are fantastic youve got returnal which is a frustratingly good game and assassins creed valhalla along with remasters of the resident evil and bioshock games

it only cost me £8 to upgrade as my PSN runs out in august and i will renew it even at £100 for the year its definitely worth it considering games now are £50- £60 for one

Read a bit about Returnal - how frustrating is it vs. something like the dark souls series?  Could do with a challenging game but not if it’s totally unfair if you know what I mean?