PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, Marky. said:

Seen the gameplay trailer?

Looks like something you'd download onto your iPad. :ang:

All these free to play games will be wank. Sadly the days of spending a year developing it are over. Doubt we will see revolutionary football games like we saw with PES on the ps2 and the early fifas on ps3

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

All these free to play games will be wank. Sadly the days of spending a year developing it are over. Doubt we will see revolutionary football games like we saw with PES on the ps2 and the early fifas on ps3

Until loot boxes etc are banned then all football games/sims will always be cash grab and almost like pay2win.Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Xbox owns Crash, Sony owns the original Halo developer.Ā :lol:

Tbf I don't think Microsoft gives 2 fucks about bumgie in all hi esty as they kept the halo name

Also bungie I think confirmed that they have no plans to make destiny a Sony exclusive but surely that will come

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Even non free to play games are annoying as fuck these days.Ā 

Every single new release game I've played in the past two years has had bugs all through it and there's an attitude of 'we'll get round to fixing it' while you can be waiting for months as developers are focused on the next content update.

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Tbf I don't think Microsoft gives 2 fucks about bumgie in all hi esty as they kept the halo name

Also bungie I think confirmed that they have no plans to make destiny a Sony exclusive but surely that will come

Give it a year, two tops,before sony and microsoft release a combined game pass,Ā 

Anyone played the new yakuza game. I've only stuck with it as I'm stuck in with the rona. Fuck me lucky if I have had 35 minutes of action in about 6 hours of game play. I keep thinking the game will kick in now and it doesn't. Getting ready to bin it.Ā 

2 hours ago, Finny said:

Anyone played the new yakuza game. I've only stuck with it as I'm stuck in with the rona. Fuck me lucky if I have had 35 minutes of action in about 6 hours of game play. I keep thinking the game will kick in now and it doesn't. Getting ready to bin it.Ā 

Like a dragon?? Excellent game however it didn't really heat up till after chapter 7 iirc. Action comes thick and fast as its a lot easier to play the game quite a few levels above what's needed.Ā 

Think I ended up with about 90 hours all in and would have put another 90 in it wasn't for other games at the timeĀ 

22 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Like a dragon?? Excellent game however it didn't really heat up till after chapter 7 iirc. Action comes thick and fast as its a lot easier to play the game quite a few levels above what's needed.Ā 

Think I ended up with about 90 hours all in and would have put another 90 in it wasn't for other games at the timeĀ 

Awrite mateĀ 

19 hours ago, Finny said:

No played the new one, if you've not played 0 that's meant to be the best one. They're all batshit crazy games though.

6 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

No played the new one, if you've not played 0 that's meant to be the best one. They're all batshit crazy games though.

Not quite the same. Like a dragon is turn based combat and if u don't like the traditional old skool jrpg combat then u won't like this versionĀ