PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Would you not be better upgrading your console first

I was thinking about upgrading the whole thing. If the new headset is worth it then I'll try to find a deal with it and the console. If it's not that big a jump in quality then I'll just get a PS5. Was disappointed with the graininess of the original PSVR tbh.

On 16/02/2024 at 18:28, EngineeRFC said:

I was thinking about upgrading the whole thing. If the new headset is worth it then I'll try to find a deal with it and the console. If it's not that big a jump in quality then I'll just get a PS5. Was disappointed with the graininess of the original PSVR tbh.

I don't have first hand experience but like you have the PSVR on the PS4. I will eventually upgrade for my PS5. Watch some video reviews on YouTube mate. It's night and day apparently.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Just finished guardians of the galaxy, cracking game and an absolutely outstanding soundtrackĀ 

Was on sale last weekend (not sure if it still is) defo one to get on sale

Bought it not long after release, always tempted to go back and give it another shot.

Utterly fantastic, Iā€™m currently trying to avoid spoilers for FF7 Rebirth before Iā€™m home from work on Tuesday.Ā :lol:

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Bought it not long after release, always tempted to go back and give it another shot.

Utterly fantastic, Iā€™m currently trying to avoid spoilers for FF7 Rebirth before Iā€™m home from work on Tuesday.Ā :lol:

Yeah ill eventually get rebirth, gonna pick up something cheap soon unless I decide to plat guardians,Ā 

I downloaded the star lord album, for a fake band made for the game slone, the tracks are fucking qualityĀ 

Just now, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Yeah ill eventually get rebirth, gonna pick up something cheap soon unless I decide to plat guardians,Ā 

I downloaded the star lord album, for a fake band made for the game slone, the tracks are fucking qualityĀ 

Big sail on just now, if you've never played it Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Like a Dragon I can't recommend enough. They're half great action, half absolutely mental.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/03/2024 at 20:07, J-Maestro said:

You done rebirth yet? My boy has finished it so ive got it now, not installed it yet, dunno if i have it in me to start from scratch character wise again lol

1 minute ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

You done rebirth yet? My boy has finished it so ive got it now, not installed it yet, dunno if i have it in me to start from scratch character wise again lol

The main stuff is great, but I got a bit burned out doing all the side stuff. If you're a FF7 fan you'll still really enjoy it as they've added enough to the battle system that it feels the same but different and I was a big fan of all the expanding to the story they've done. Plus the new characters play really well too.

The card game is even better than FF8's.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

The main stuff is great, but I got a bit burned out doing all the side stuff. If you're a FF7 fan you'll still really enjoy it as they've added enough to the battle system that it feels the same but different and I was a big fan of all the expanding to the story they've done. Plus the new characters play really well too.

The card game is even better than FF8's.

Nah im no having theres a better game than triple triad, nope i refuse to believe it and wont accept it lol

Will give it a bash at some pointĀ 

5 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Nah im no having theres a better game than triple triad, nope i refuse to believe it and wont accept it lol

Will give it a bash at some pointĀ 

If you're hammering through the story go for it, if you're going to do everything I'd play it alongside another game though.

I definitely didn't believe it before I played it either. Up there with Gwent. Gold Saucer was incredible too.