Gerrard & Aribo Post Match Reaction

Laudrup1984

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Europe is great for us and essential for our budget, so far that I'm thankful....but at the same time it's a distraction. I'm sure some of the players hold back at the weekend thinking about European games. I also hate international breaks. We never seem to pick up where we left off, if we've been in good form prior to it.

Fair assessment of the game by the boss..... disappointed that Aribo doesn't seem as angry with himself of the teams performance as he should - as SEMA said.

The only positives I would take from the game is AM's goal and we didn't lose...... and we are still joint top of the league.

19 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I also hate international breaks. We never seem to pick up where we left off, if we've been in good form prior to it

This.

Takes away the momentum and seems to affect us more than the Tims for some reason.

We played badly and dropped 2 points. Both Gerrard and Aribo are pissed off like the rest of us.

A game like that will happen again this season but I am more interested in how we react against Porto and Motherwell. A decent result in Portugal and a convincing win on Sunday will help us forget that disappointment.

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

We played badly and dropped 2 points. Both Gerrard and Aribo are pissed off like the rest of us.

A game like that will happen again this season but I am more interested in how we react against Porto and Motherwell. A decent result in Portugal and a convincing win on Sunday will help us forget that disappointment.

Hope your right mate.

I like Aribo and defo think there’s a player there but I’m struggling to see why we bothered signing him.

We’re asking him to cover for Barisic when he goes forward,Yesterday he was helping Katic at kick outs,  a role that Kamara could do and did do last season.

At the end of the day .... we were shite ..... the worst performance I will add this season .... all through the team .... the subs are of no use to us either ..... SG can say what we want to hear but he needs to man up and take JT to one side and tell him he is on very thin fucking ice.

Hearts crushed the life out of us .... even that wee Jap was putting his 3ft 6 in about  with great effect ..... pissed off with the whole fucking team to be honest ...... fucking Booooo!

🇬🇧

Archived