**Official Football Manager 20 thread**

MrMeeseeks

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went unemployed Sunday League manager, after 6 months i got the vacant Boston Utd job in the Conference North/South. In the relegation zone, managed to luck my way into the playoffs and got into the Conference from there. Had a huge clear out, brought in lots of young players with good potential, currently sitting mid-table, can't find a good consistent formation, form is all over the place.

Rangers are having a mare in my save. Currently 4th, Gerrard close to the sack so jumps to Watford in the Premiership and Steve Clarke has just accepted the Rangers jobĀ :megaanguish:. In my last save Gerrard went to Newcastle for a season and Murty became caretaker manager forever.

Ā 

On 25/01/2020 at 18:17, Tak3rNo1 said:

Went unemployed Sunday League manager, after 6 months i got the vacant Boston Utd job in the Conference North/South. In the relegation zone, managed to luck my way into the playoffs and got into the Conference from there. Had a huge clear out, brought in lots of young players with good potential, currently sitting mid-table, can't find a good consistent formation, form is all over the place.

Rangers are having a mare in my save. Currently 4th, Gerrard close to the sack so jumps to Watford in the Premiership and Steve Clarke has just accepted the Rangers jobĀ :megaanguish:. In my last save Gerrard went to Newcastle for a season and Murty became caretaker manager forever.

Ā 

Exact same happened in my Crewe save. Gerrard went to Watford and Clarke got the job. Done well tae šŸ˜

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Exact same happened in my Crewe save. Gerrard went to Watford and Clarke got the job. Done well tae šŸ˜

Clarke got us 2nd, just missed out on the league and won the cup, he's doing well!

Ā 

I also managed promotion to League 2 with Boston, finished 5th in the league, played 3 playoff matches to get promoted. Some nervy games, especially my penalty shootout win in the SF, gonna need a complete rebuild again for League 2, time to trawl the released youngsters list from Premiership teams!

On 25/01/2020 at 18:17, Tak3rNo1 said:

Ā 

I appointed Kenny Black as my reserve manager and when I got sacked he replaced me. Whereas Kilmarnock haveĀ  Solskjaer in charge šŸ˜‚

32 minutes ago, aird said:

I appointed Kenny Black as my reserve manager and when I got sacked he replaced me. Whereas Kilmarnock haveĀ  Solskjaer in charge šŸ˜‚

It goes a bit mental sometimes. Carlos Queirez was heavily linked with the Killie Job. Ajer has signed for Man Utd and celtic have Smallings as there new CB šŸ˜•

16 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

It goes a bit mental sometimes. Carlos Queirez was heavily linked with the Killie Job. Ajer has signed for Man Utd and celtic have Smallings as there new CB šŸ˜•

celtic make far too much money in the game. They just paid Ā£22m for Omishen, dodgy spelling probably. Even got Ā£6m for a 30yr old Bauer šŸ˜‚

On 24/01/2020 at 18:21, aird said:

I can't wait till there's an FM where celtic stop making a fuck tonne of money on players.

I won the league in my first season as Rangers. I got a few players on loan in the winter break and then went on a great run. I am currently in preseason of my second season. I bought a right back to replace Tav as he wanted to go and my budget is now pretty much gone. celtic have been buying several players for Ā£15 million each...

The 2022 World Cup messes up the season quite a bit. Played a game on the 29th of October and because of the World Cup next game is the 11th of December which then seems to be followed by a 2 week winter break.

Basically have 2 months off with 1 competitive game in the middle which is the Betfred Semi final.

Currently Aberdeen manager which was already making me feel dirty, now I have Steve Clarke listed as an acquintace :britney:

Ā 

Think I better leave Aberdeen before I get too chummy with anyone else in Scotland.

Bought a regen at Rangers for about Ā£1m before I got the sack who has now been sold fo Ā£26m to Arsenal.

So with all this new found wealth where did Rangers splash the cash? Why, St. Mirren ofcourse :megaanguish:

Ā 

Ā 

Kyle Magennis_ Career Stats.png

Terrible session there, drew 2-2 away to Hartlepool in the FA Cup won the replay 3-2 after leading 3-0. Played a strong side against Crewe in the Checkatrade, won on penaltys after a 0-0 and in the league i battered MK Dons at home but ended up with another 0-0.

Archived