LCF Tickets

Assegai

21 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Don’t think prices to bad at all tbh, it’s an old firm cup final...

Aye but yer talking a potential £250-300 in December alone for tickets. That’s not including travel etc. 

Semis and finals have usually been reasonably fair. 

Something needs done about ticket pricing.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Aye but yer talking a potential £250-300 in December alone for tickets. That’s not including travel etc. 

Semis and finals have usually been reasonably fair. 

Something needs done about ticket pricing.

More than happy to pay that if need be, each to their own suppose mate 👍🏼👍🏼

30 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

More than happy to pay that if need be, each to their own suppose mate 👍🏼👍🏼

It’s the principle. Some families are paying for 3 or more tickets and if it had been Hibs then the prices would have been £30 tops. Once again the fans are being ripped off by the governing body because they know these tickets will be like gold dust. It’s a joke.

Also have a wee thought for wee Bernadette who might have to do without a Christmas present because all the giro money will be spent on this! :p:

Not sure the 'if it was hibs' comparison really holds any water. It's like saying I'll pay £3k for this Vauxhall so why can't I pay the same for this BMW?

As much as I fucking detest the SFA and everything they stand for, they're just implementing sensible business decisions. An in demand game is always going to see an increase in prices, our own board do it.

Perhaps it's the base level that's the issue, but I don't see much wrong with charging more for a final between the country's biggest and second biggest club. 

18 minutes ago, jintybear said:

It’s the principle. Some families are paying for 3 or more tickets and if it had been Hibs then the prices would have been £30 tops. Once again the fans are being ripped off by the governing body because they know these tickets will be like gold dust. It’s a joke.

Also have a wee thought for wee Bernadette who might have to do without a Christmas present because all the giro money will be spent on this! :p:

North stand tickets were £35 for the final vs Hibs in 2016. Three years later & it being an old firm, it’s not ridiculous to charge an extra fiver. 

10 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Not sure the 'if it was hibs' comparison really holds any water. It's like saying I'll pay £3k for this Vauxhall so why can't I pay the same for this BMW?

As much as I fucking detest the SFA and everything they stand for, they're just implementing sensible business decisions. An in demand game is always going to see an increase in prices, our own board do it.

Perhaps it's the base level that's the issue, but I don't see much wrong with charging more for a final between the country's biggest and second biggest club. 

It’s a final regardless of the teams, should be the same price across the board but they as usual shaft the big teams

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

North stand tickets were £35 for the final vs Hibs in 2016. Three years later & it being an old firm, it’s not ridiculous to charge an extra fiver. 

Different competitions and as the SFA run the Scottish cup the prices are usually always that bit cheaper 

Archived