Doncaster’s 91k bonus sky deal

magic8ball

Just heard this clown is to receive a 91k bonus for doing a new sky deal ,

1 surely this his job anyway 

2 he was part of the demise in the deal allowing us to be booted from SPL ,where he should have been sacked 

3 Any increase in deal is down to the investment from our board and the appeal of our manager 

This guy is an imposter and shouldn’t be anywhere near the top of our game never mind getting a bonus that will be higher than most players in the leagues entire contract 

58 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Just heard this clown is to receive a 91k bonus for doing a new sky deal ,

1 surely this his job anyway 

2 he was part of the demise in the deal allowing us to be booted from SPL ,where he should have been sacked 

3 Any increase in deal is down to the investment from our board and the appeal of our manager 

This guy is an imposter and shouldn’t be anywhere near the top of our game never mind getting a bonus that will be higher than most players in the leagues entire contract 

Hes been giving it for negoatiating a pish deal, still one of the worst tv deals in Europe.

Could be worse I work for British Gas and our CEO Iain conn just gave himself a £2.4m bonus for losing money, losing customers, share price dropping to an all time low and paying loyal staff members off. 

7 hours ago, GOAT said:

Could be worse I work for British Gas and our CEO Iain conn just gave himself a £2.4m bonus for losing money, losing customers, share price dropping to an all time low and paying loyal staff members off. 

U fortunately, that’s how it seems to go in all areas of business today. Be shite at your job, but at the top - you get rewarded. Be further down, you get shafted.

2 hours ago, left winger said:

U fortunately, that’s how it seems to go in all areas of business today. Be shite at your job, but at the top - you get rewarded. Be further down, you get shafted.

All depends on your situation regarding Doncaster being shite at his job or not ,

Mr Fritzel and Mr Lieswell have done ok during the time this prick has been in charge ,I’m sure they think he’s doing a great job 

No other club has though 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

All depends on your situation regarding Doncaster being shite at his job or not ,

Mr Fritzel and Mr Lieswell have done ok during the time this prick has been in charge ,I’m sure they think he’s doing a great job 

No other club has though 

Ok, he’s shite at what he should doing.

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

Obv. That’s what I meant by he’s shite - not doing it for every club, like he should,

I wasn't criticising your post (for once), I am saying he was employed with a silent meeting about what happens to one certain club to the benefit of another. He is doing perfectly fine with his agreed job description, that's why the useless fucker is still there.

Archived