Thistle Hit For Six

Elfideldo

1 hour ago, Elfideldo said:

Report on tonight's under 18 game v Thistle

https://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/2019/11/15/thistle-hit-for-six/

Thanks for that mate.  Genuine question. Is there anyone in the youth's who could make the breakthrough into the first team anytime soon? Must be almost impossible with the size of squad, and pressure to win every game. 

I know it's always been like that, but seems even more so now.

34 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Our youth at the moment is something special.

100pc agree ,they play totally different to any group of young players we have ever had ,we have had good young players in the past ,but not as many as this group who look so comfortable and have a style about them ,

I was working in a boozer the other day and heard 2 tarriers talking about their youth developement ,Both agreeing that they had the best academy in the country by a mile and had half a dozen ready to come through the system ,

I take it they didn’t see their youths get pumped in the cup of us and they didn’t know we were the best side in the Alkass cup last year winning it with a team a year younger than what was allowed against some of the best academy’s in the world 

21 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

100pc agree ,they play totally different to any group of young players we have ever had ,we have had good young players in the past ,but not as many as this group who look so comfortable and have a style about them ,

I was working in a boozer the other day and heard 2 tarriers talking about their youth developement ,Both agreeing that they had the best academy in the country by a mile and had half a dozen ready to come through the system ,

I take it they didn’t see their youths get pumped in the cup of us and they didn’t know we were the best side in the Alkass cup last year winning it with a team a year younger than what was allowed against some of the best academy’s in the world 

Good times ahead.

Archived