Song Choice?

Ace

It's being reported elsewhere that we may be in trouble again?

If so, it's not a stand closure, it's potentially the stadium, for the most important game we've had in years.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sassaaaa said:

They try this again for this game after everything thats went on with others recently and the club better have a spokesman ready to defend us for once..........

We shouldn't care about others, we should look after our own priorities.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

They try this again for this game after everything thats went on with others recently and the club better have a spokesman ready to defend us for once..........

If its for add ons during sweet caroline which is what I've read, then they're never going to defend "fuck the pope" 

They'd have to be fucking stupid to do it. 

Fans had been excellent at leaving the pope stuff and fenian shit but if we have sung it we are fucked 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Sweet caroline I believe at half time 

Within the first few minutes of the game too, I'll be honest & say I didn't hear it but I'm seeing plenty who are saying otherwise.

Just now, j1mgg said:

We shouldn't care about others, we should look after our own priorities.

Certain others get paltry fines for far worse than we ever do and not once is any part of their grounds closed. The fenian media are behind this again. They will stop at nothing , they know what the atmosphere is going to be like at this game.......

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

If its for add ons during sweet caroline which is what I've read, then they're never going to defend "fuck the pope" 

They'd have to be fucking stupid to do it. 

Fans had been excellent at leaving the pope stuff and fenian shit but if we have sung it we are fucked 

Uefa dont have a fuckin clue about anything thats being sung , its the fenian media that are behind this.........

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Uefa dont have a fuckin clue about anything thats being sung , its the fenian media that are behind this.........

Same ones behind the tarriers being fined for their songs v lazio? 

Or is it only fuck the pope they don't understand? 

Archived