*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Not long in from work, heating on, cargo in fridge and scran bought in for later. Then realises it's on Sky fucking Sports which I don't have. 

Going to have to leave the house later to watch it somewhere after a good scoop, a task/mission that I canny be fucked with these days.

Too big a game tonight for any of that pishy streaming shite so needs must.

Oooooft!!!!!.....had visions of you sitting in yer pipe,slippers n smoking jacket. :mutley:
Red Stone tonight and a cab on stand by??? :kingbilly:

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Oooooft!!!!!.....had visions of you sitting in yer pipe,slippers n smoking jacket. :mutley:
Red Stone tonight and a cab on stand by??? :kingbilly:

😂

Nah, ma man Williamson just sorted me out there. I had never heard of these passes before. It would have cost me the guts of a tenner to get to the Redstone in a taxi anyway.

An all round result 👍

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Not long in from work, heating on, cargo in fridge and scran bought in for later. Then realises it's on Sky fucking Sports which I don't have. 

Going to have to leave the house later to watch it somewhere after a good scoop, a task/mission that I canny be fucked with these days.

It's BT is it no? 

2 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

if youve got sky atm theres some decent deals up for BF ends tonight i believe.

That or get a stream on. loads of places will have it. Ill put it on my phone and stream that to the telly.

Archived