*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not long in from work, heating on, cargo in fridge and scran bought in for later. Then realises it's on Sky fucking Sports which I don't have. 

Going to have to leave the house later to watch it somewhere after a good scoop, a task/mission that I canny be fucked with these days.

Too big a game tonight for any of that pishy streaming shite so needs must.

Just now, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Not long in from work, heating on, cargo in fridge and scran bought in for later. Then realises it's on Sky fucking Sports which I don't have. 

Going to have to leave the house later to watch it somewhere after a good scoop, a task/mission that I canny be fucked with these days.

Get it right up ye

22 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Its murder, I wish we could have atleast all the SPFL games from the same source man

46 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not nervous about football, Aberdeen are bang average. 

More worried about injuries and suspensions. This game has red card for Morelos or Jack and missing the final written all over it. 

Would a red tonight not just carry over to the next league game? 

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Violent conduct rules players out for the next domestic game regardless of the comp.

Screenshot_20191204-134024_Drive.jpg

This rule needs changed. Couldn't give a fuck if any player from any other team were to miss a final down to this, tough shit in that case, but hopefully we can avoid any of that nonsense tonight.

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Get a NowTV pass, tenner for the week 

Archived