Press Conference: Gerrard and Goldson

BlueKnight87

Singing I am a billy no a tim

Singing I am billy

cos i'm no so fucking silly

Singing I am a billy no a tim, thank fuck.

or

I would rather be a darkie than a tim

I would rather be a darkie

a dirty stinking darkie

Rather be a darkie than a tim .

hula hula

Standard fare from the terraces non pc days.

They managed to turn "H***" around as well somehow, go home ya H*** was from our end to them as they streamed out after a defeat, if anyone can explain to me when/ how  the turnaround happened I am all ears.

9 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Must confess .I would love too see SG show the same amount of contempt for the scum one day as he clearly has for Man Utd 

It still makes me very uncomfortable, when I see a Rangers manager, giving high fives if you like to a manager that detests everything about us and our club .SG has not seen the nasty side of that little rhodent bastard yet .As they are getting more or less everything  on a plate .If that changes .I don't think TLB will be quite so friendly to his face .Or most definitely behind his back 

8 hours ago, pcbear said:

Singing I am billy

cos i'm no so fucking silly

Singing I am a billy no a tim, thank fuck.

or

I would rather be a darkie

a dirty stinking darkie

Rather be a darkie than a tim .

hula hula

Standard fare from the terraces non pc days.

They managed to turn "H***" around as well somehow, go home ya H*** was from our end to them as they streamed out after a defeat, if anyone can explain to me when/ how  the turnaround happened I am all ears.

I remember that well - late 60s asking my dad why's Ibrox singing go home ya H**.

Because the roi and the fenian that reside in Scotland supported the H**, the bosch, the germans during wwi & wwii. 

9 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Some good digs over the LC Final by SG but I thought the reporters wanted him to talk up Septic rather than talk about Rangers. Gerrard is the man when it comes to answers,f**k the Tims and the press.

Thought Goldson also handled it well when asked about only having 800 supporters there . 

Archived