Broke my thumb celebrating Kents goal !

WeeJacksonRFC

Worth it !!!! every one of them did us proud today ! what a way to end a decade ! 

thumbs throbbin but I went nuts when he scored it ! broke the bastard but its 100% worth it! 

been a long time and destroying that mob on there patch ! 

I love this club I love this team ❤️ 

also seeing Fraser Aird at the end celebrating with the fans calling them wanks class once a Ranger always a Ranger ! 

On 29/12/2019 at 15:56, Scottywellhousetb said:

@sibsy72 's stupid wee dug must have thought I was attacking him after big Katic thumped that heeder in, wee bastard was biting fuck out of my legs lol.

He bit me on the ankle anaw the wee cunt must have been excited with katic smashing one against the tarriers

On 29/12/2019 at 15:49, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Worth it !!!! every one of them did us proud today ! what a way to end a decade ! 

thumbs throbbin but I went nuts when he scored it ! broke the bastard but its 100% worth it! 

also seeing Fraser Aird at the end celebrating with the fans calling them wanks class once a Ranger always a Ranger ! 

👍

On 29/12/2019 at 15:49, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Well played fella, body on the line for the team.

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Get in there, that's hardcore celebrating.  🇬🇧👍

Honestly was going mental like everyone else at the supporters club.  grew up going as a little boy to almost 30 and was special all of us celebrating ! when I try to tell people Rangers they don't get it. 

the second goal I was going insane again didn't care ! what I got broke next. 

this match was huge and we played brilliantly again. 

81531294_2876817835704231_5495633147422834688_n.jpg

katic.webp

Archived