No margin for error now

eejay the dj

10 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Well said big chap. Mate woke up this morning feeling more positive. Big reaction required tonight and I think we will get it. Hope the stadium is bouncing and as long as we start of at a high tempo we should win this.

Not even going to pay attention to what happens with the beast results as at the end of the day we have to just take care of our own business.

We are up against the officials but what's new.

NO SURRENDER

Literally has to be all about us now, too many give a fuck what happens with that other mob but reality is we need to just deal with our business. One game at a time, get some rhythm back in our game and back to winning ways 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scum have the momentum . Given in part , to us fucking up lately 

Tonight could be the win to get us charged up again . I was happy with the second half 

Can't remember the last time we came back from 1-0 down in a big game and won . That was the most pleasing aspect of the night for me 

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The scum have the momentum . Given in part , to us fucking up lately 

Tonight could be the win to get us charged up again . I was happy with the second half 

Can't remember the last time we came back from 1-0 down in a big game and won . That was the most pleasing aspect of the night for me 

Livi at home?

Hanging on in there. On to the next league game, Killie another must win

Hanging by a thread tonight , they are  never dropping points away to Motherwell either  , if at all it will be a game we least expect , not usually to clever at home midweek in the league, officials will see them ok no doubt though 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Hanging by a thread tonight , they are  never dropping points away to Motherwell either  , if at all it will be a game we least expect , they’re not usually to clever at home midweek in the league, officials will see them ok though 

ma nerves were fucked tonight. And to think it will be like that from now on. We simply cannot afford to lose or draw.

Just now, bluenoz said:

ma nerves were fucked tonight. And to think it will be like that from now on. We simply cannot afford to lose or draw.

Didn’t help matters where I sit , that’s sellick this thats sellick that in my ear from the row behind all night , felt like saying you’d be as well at fir park but dono if he can fight like fuck 😂

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Didn’t help matters where I sit , that’s sellick this thats sellick that in my ear from the row behind all night , felt like saying you’d be as well at fir park but dono if he can fight like fuck 😂

So from where you sit( Sandy Jardine right?)  did you see the Doidge elbow clearly on Davis?

Just now, Cedrick said:

I didn’t mate , red ? 

Should have been a straight red but worst case a yellow which would have been his second. Madden clearly didn't see it. I was wondering that if you had seen it, how close you were to the linesman. I'm sure there will be a highlight of it.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Killie game is massive and I'm extremely concerned about it tbh.

The scum have 5 games before they come to Ibrox, 4 wins are certain, hopefully Livi can do us a favour. 

We must take 18 points from the next six(seven if St Johnstone is rescheduled) to make sure the worst case scenario we go 1 point behind into the remaining seven fixtures.

Yeah we may come unstuck again on that shitey pitch

Archived