No margin for error now

eejay the dj

We couldn’t afford to slip up against Hearts and did.  We couldn’t afford to slip up against Aberdeen but did.  Anything less than a win tonight and celtic will have the nine.  This team has put itself under tremendous pressure now. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To have any chance we need to win 10 league games on the bounce that then applies pressure and pressure can cause funny things to happen.

How many times under Walter did we read after a couple of poor results we need the perfect 10 to win the champions and more often than not the players delivered it.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

To have any chance we need to win 10 league games on the bounce that then applies pressure and pressure can cause funny things to happen.

How many times under Walter did we read after a couple of poor results we need the perfect 10 to win the champions and more often than not the players delivered it.

SG is no Walter Smith and these players are no where near as good

36 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’m waiting patiently and looking forward to Rangers being awarded a contentious descision in our favour some time soon......

Is it the decision or the meltdown after it that your looking forward to most ,

Iv heard a few taigs this week actually admit thumb should have walk,apart from the mystery panel and a few permacunts in the media know it was a red card ,

But just wait till we get a rub somewhere that decision will be long forgotten along with all the rest they have had this season and the “stop the 10 “ conspiracy will be alive and well 

56 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Still in our own hands.   Hope yet.  

Once we get into needing to win both remaining OF games and still requiring  them to slip up it is in the all over category. 

The odds is us winning every league game, including the two remaining Old Forms, are almost zero.  We’ll need other teams to do us favours if we’re to win this league.  

Let's hope we start creating chances in the first instance, starting from tonight, tired of watching us huff and puff to create a chance against dross while hearing the other mob are rattling in 3 and 4.

The players need to come out tonight all guns blazing from the start, passive side-to-side passing thinking Morelos or someone will come up with the goods eventually  isn't good enough to win leagues.

Players need to step it up to fuck.

A wee boost from celtic dropping points soon is also needed to give us all a bit of a lift. The longer they go into this run of more away games than home winning the more comfortable they'll get.

To go into the next scum game knowing even a win only puts us within a point of them puts so much pressure on it for us. Need to go into that maximum of 3 points behind imo.

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

After last 2 weekends.Many have thrown in the towel .It clearly  isn’t over , but there’s no doubts now .We have no margin for error.  

We have to win tonight and every game including the next OF game .Draws are like defeats in our 2 horse race of a league. 

I’m confident we can start the run going tonight .C’mon the Rangers 

Piss off with the optimism, I have slashed my wrists already before the season is 100% over because we will not stop the 9. I may watch the game though just so I can have more reasons to slash myself again.

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

That's plenty.

This current team is too fragile. As I said on Saturday, we’ll drop further points. Hope I’m wrong but I don’t see it.

The only glimmer is we have been very good in spells this season so if we can recover that mojo we might have a slim chance. The pattern though seems to be - get to the top/near it, then shit ourselves.

11 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Keep seeing people talking about improving the level of performance, including in Davis’ presser, but I honestly couldn’t give a fuck what the performance is like just now, 3 points is all that matters from here on in! Would happily win every game 1-0! 

Got the impression, could be wrong, some folk were referring to level of intensity.  Dont improve that immediately, we're screwed.

Archived