The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It's 2am and I'm on my phone. I couldn't really give a fuck about spelling and grammar. I'm not being paid to post here so don't bother proofing anything. It's a forum after all ffs. 

What an odd question. No idea what they do in their spare time. Do you measure your use of websites against people who you work with and have no relationship beyond work? 

It's a simple question for a simple blogger...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, badjon said:

You really do not come across well. You highlight others who supposedly bring up your appearance obvious lack of decency yet that is your retort?

Of course, because that wasn't what you were going for with a 'simple question for a simple blogger' 😂 

If you don't want it fired back, don't aim at me to start with. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Breaching commercial contracts for clubs and the league itself. 

Refunds on STs.

Breaching TV deal. 

Determining clubs for Europe. 

Determining how to pay prize money. Livi for example would be due Championship winner prize money rather than P5 in Prem (difference of over 1m quid) 

So you know this would happen for sure?  The fucking SFA can’t make proper decisions yet. Some of the contracts they have made might be fucked as these companies will be struggling. Commercial contracts with the league? Cmon tae fuck! TV deals?  It’s not any clubs fault that a fucking corona virus would shut down things. I grant you determining clubs for Europe is a different thing. That is a UEFA question. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Of course, because that wasn't what you were going for with a 'simple question for a simple blogger' 😂 

If you don't want it fired back, don't aim at me to start with. 

I didn't I called you a blogger. That is not factually incorrect  yes you get paid but in nobody's mind are you a bona fide journalist. I trust bloggers before you spout you're nonsense as I guess the vast majority on here do.

Just now, badjon said:

I didn't I called you a blogger. That is not factually incorrect  yes you get paid but in nobody's mind are you a bona fide journalist. I trust bloggers before you spout you're nonsense as I guess the vast majority on here do.

You're lying again. Weird that I'm a 'bonafide journalist' in the eyes of my employer then. It even lists it in my employment contract. 

9 minutes ago, badjon said:

It's a simple question for a simple blogger...

7 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

So you know this would happen for sure?  The fucking SFA can’t make proper decisions yet. Some of the contracts they have made might be fucked as these companies will be struggling. Commercial contracts with the league? Cmon tae fuck! TV deals?  It’s not any clubs fault that a fucking corona virus would shut down things. I grant you determining clubs for Europe is a different thing. That is a UEFA question. 

Sky aren't fucked and that's the big one that is causing concern. It's not any clubs fault, I totally agree. Sky still want their pound of flesh though. SPFL's concern seems to hinge around null and void causing sky to rip up the soon-to-start new deal and holding the league to ransom over a reducing the new deal. 

Edit: Determining clubs for Europe is up to each domestic association. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You're lying again. Weird that I'm a 'bonafide journalist' in the eyes of my employer then. It even lists it in my employment contract. 

I am off now but please don't call me a liar. I and you know what makes a true journalist make up ring true.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Then don't repeatedly lie. I can count several on this page alone. 

Right back at you. As many will attest to. Don't act like a petulant child and you will get on a lot better with the support you claim to be part of.

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

What about the Scottish cup , what's the proposal on that? Because if null and void isnt an option for the league then surely it's not an option for the cup 

Think Sporting Merit will get that as well, Will be forever known as The Sporting Merit Treble, All in the name of Sporting Integrity F.C

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

So what do you propose because null and void isn't on the table (and won't be on the table) and the season won't be getting restarted?

Why will it never be on the table ? It's good enough for the SRU, ERU and WRU but not good enough for our football, So why is there a difference  apart from the money involved which you say has mostly been paid out, It's because football in Scotland is corrupt to the core.

Archived