1. 1. CL spot to them but no title awarded - acceptable 🤔

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If the season is null and void, which I think it should be, then they did not finish in the bottom 6.

They didn't finish in the top three either. They had their reward when they played in this seasons EL. 

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They didn't finish in the top three either. They had their reward when they played in this seasons EL. 

The EL which I doubt is going to be finished, so their reward was a place in a tournament where the could be no chance of them winning (no matter how slight that may have been).

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The EL which I doubt is going to be finished, so their reward was a place in a tournament where the could be no chance of them winning (no matter how slight that may have been).

There was no chance of them winning it because they had already been knocked out.

40 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There was no chance of them winning it because they had already been knocked out.

We can go round and round on this.

If a team gets expelled from a league, teams are awarded 3-0 wins against them, even if the team being awarded the 3-0 win were pumped 10-0 by them.

If something is null and void, it should default back to the previous state of play.

You may not want or think it is right to do it, but this is what would have to happen under a null and void situation. 

18 hours ago, tannerall said:

What the fuck am I seeing here. ?

54% of Gers fans wanting cellic to have a Champion's league place they ain't earned ? 

World's gone crazy. 

If the league is null and void then obviously you use the season before to determine European places. Anyone hoping for better is delusional

2 hours ago, Amato said:

If the league is null and void then obviously you use the season before to determine European places. Anyone hoping for better is delusional

Why? How the fuck should a team get handed champions league spot for not actually winning the league.

Some of our support are right fucking taig  cheerleaders.

NO SURRENDER

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Why? How the fuck should a team get handed champions league spot for not actually winning the league.

NO SURRENDER

No bother

14 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

NO SURRENDER

Because they won the league last year, and the 7 before it 

How else are European places meant to be decided if they null abd void this season, 

Jesus fuck it isnt that difficult

Yes from me.

Perfectly acceptable compromise as far as I'm concerned. 

Alright, it's not ideal just giving the tarriers a free pass to go and potentially earn another 20 million on us, but at the end of the day there's no solution to this that's going to keep 100% of the people happy.

We all have to give something up and as far as I'm concerned you cannot just award a title to celtic with x2 Old Firm games to play, a game in hand to play and (when it was postponed) 2 months of the season still to play.

However, we need clarity on who goes into what European competitions etc for next season. Someone has to get the Champions League place and I think it's only fair they get it as the team top when the season is voided. 

There's no way they should get a title handed to them, though.
Not a chance.
If this happens I don't think I'll go to another game in Scotland again, even games at Ibrox.
Nothing against Rangers but I'd never shake off the feeling of the corruption - what's the point in getting involved in competition if the prizes are handed out to whatever team the Governing bodies fancy?

The taigs were quick enough to tell us after we beat them at Parkhead a few months ago that "no titles are won in December" .. fair enough, none are won in March, either. 

Archived