Club statement | Members resolution proposal

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers said that 38 games is a must, that is the only source that I’m paying any attention too. 

Looks like they are going to fail in this attempt just as they have in trying to bastardise the rules, what do you think their third attempt is going to look like?

So one of my sources didn't rubbish it as you claimed then?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Its not an 'interpretation' it's pretty black and white that's what the AofA say. "League position, as determined in accordance with the rules..."

Its the league positions as determined in accordance with the rules.

Not the league position at the end of the season in accordance with the rules.

Champions club specified at the end of the season. This payment to clubs doesnt specify league positions at the end of the season. 

Just now, The Dude said:

No, not irrelevant at all. Not one of my sources have 'rubbished' it.

There probably won't be a third. This one will likely go through.

Your just fishing now, I’m not biting. This one has less chance going through than the bastardised rules did. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Your just fishing now, I’m not biting. This one has less chance going through than the bastardised rules did. 

He should have his own sub forum where he can argue with himself. Hot topics like you say black I say white or some such nonsense.☺️

Not fishing at all. You made a demonstrably bullshit claim. A couple of mods had my source named to them and will be able to confirm if theyve since 'rubbished it' 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not fishing at all. You made a demonstrably bullshit claim. A couple of mods had my source named to them and will be able to confirm if theyve since 'rubbished it' 

I think you are an ugly ,ill ....... despicable cockroach of a guy . The only time you rep someone is when they agree with you , when 3/4 are haranguing you for being the prick you are:sarcasm: 

Just now, The Dude said:

I never rubbished your source, I rubbished the information that your source gave to you. Your source and you need to tread more carefully on where you get your information because like it or not the govern body of Scottish football with there placed chairman at spfl level aren’t to be trusted. You and your source needs to take more heed in that.  Rangers lawyers are more reliable than Murdoch MacLennan and should be  giving a lot more credence than anything that corrupt bastards want you to believe. 

I never rubbished your source, I rubbished the information that your source gave to you. Your source and you need to tread more carefully on where you get your information because like it or not the govern body of Scottish football with there placed chairman at spfl level aren’t to be trusted. You and your source needs to take more heed in that.  Rangers lawyers are more reliable than Murdoch MacLennan and should be  giving a lot more credence than anything that corrupt bastards want you to believe. 

You literally said "You was too quick to believe this information and that’s evidential on the fact that one of your sources has rubbished it." 

So who is my source that rubbished it? Can you even name the clubs my sources are at? 

source :lol:

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Interesting

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think you are an ugly ,ill ....... despicable cockroach of a guy . The only time you rep someone is when they agree with you , when 3/4 are haranguing you for being the prick you are:sarcasm: 

Here you go with my looks again. Easy when you hide behind anonymity on the internet I suppose. 

You keep track of my reps now you fucking weirdo? 😂 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Only fair resolution is nul and void. Nul and void he says.

What's in the papers that dictates that's not possible and cant be an option?

Something doesnt add up.

Breach of commercial deals most likely. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You literally said "You was too quick to believe this information and that’s evidential on the fact that one of your sources has rubbished it." 

So who is my source that rubbished it? Can you even name the clubs my sources are at? 

I’ve just replied, your source if he didn’t rubbish it , is like you, hoodwinked by a govern body set up for one purpose, the betterment of their fenian football team. 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I’ve just replied, your source if he didn’t rubbish it , is like you, hoodwinked by a govern body set up for one purpose, the betterment of their fenian football team. 

Hoodwinked by confirming thats what the SPFL's position was? The same one he called 'self interest' and said he'd be 'furious' if it went ahead?

I mean, he definitely sounds like he's been hoodwinked. 

“We’d be furious if that happened. The current plan comes down to there being no creative thinking at the SPFL, self-interest driving decisions and looking at rules that weren’t written for these circumstances and I think that it is unacceptable.

“It could end up in a legal row, I’m not sure we would go down the legal route, unless there was some sort of collective action, but I don’t think all the individual clubs will have the resources to fight it through the courts.

“You might see some sort of banding together of clubs that all feel aggrieved in that situation though. You’ll also have individual clubs who will take their own action.

“It just feels like the wrong answer to the questions that we’re facing.

"There’s a general feeling that good, constructive solutions being put forward but are being squashed without any real debate. They are being squashed by a handful of people without proper discussion with the rest of the clubs.

“If the consensus with clubs is that it’s the right thing to do, then fine, but what is the consensus? I’m not sure we’re being properly consulted on those potential solutions and that needs to happen."

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Breach of commercial deals most likely. 

So we terminate the season early by PPG, dont play the games, and the deals are fulfilled.

We terminate the season early nul and void, we dont play the games, and the deals are breached.

I'd have thought no of games more relevant than how the season was concluded. 

Unless we know what the clubs know and are basing decisions on we're all guessing tbh.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Hoodwinked by confirming thats what the SPFL's position was? The same one he called 'self interest' and said he'd be 'furious' if it went ahead?

I mean, he definitely sounds like he's been hoodwinked. 

“We’d be furious if that happened. The current plan comes down to there being no creative thinking at the SPFL, self-interest driving decisions and looking at rules that weren’t written for these circumstances and I think that it is unacceptable.

“It could end up in a legal row, I’m not sure we would go down the legal route, unless there was some sort of collective action, but I don’t think all the individual clubs will have the resources to fight it through the courts.

“You might see some sort of banding together of clubs that all feel aggrieved in that situation though. You’ll also have individual clubs who will take their own action.

“It just feels like the wrong answer to the questions that we’re facing.

"There’s a general feeling that good, constructive solutions being put forward but are being squashed without any real debate. They are being squashed by a handful of people without proper discussion with the rest of the clubs.

“If the consensus with clubs is that it’s the right thing to do, then fine, but what is the consensus? I’m not sure we’re being properly consulted on those potential solutions and that needs to happen."

Agree with everything you said there.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So we terminate the season early by PPG, dont play the games, and the deals are fulfilled.

We terminate the season early nul and void, we dont play the games, and the deals are breached.

I'd have thought no of games more relevant than how the season was concluded. 

Unless we know what the clubs know and are basing decisions on we're all guessing tbh.

Basing it on previous concerns that were put to me by clubs. 

Archived