Brian Laudrup, The Prince of Denmark

ZZed

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/04/2020 at 20:52, lewislaudrup said:

Laudrup done it after ripping keown and dixon

Remember Walter had to take him off coz they were trying to cement him, he was ripping the pish and we were playing Alania Vladikavkaz on the Wednesday 

To unfortunately put a negative spin on an enjoyable thread Ive said then and to this day he downed tools on our quest for 10 season,

he knew he was going to Chelsea and was nowhere near the player of the previous 3 wonderful years 

8 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Remember Walter had to take him off coz they were trying to cement him, he was ripping the pish and we were playing Alania Vladikavkaz on the Wednesday 

Did Arsenal no come out and say if he ever wanted to leave give them a call. Was looking on you tube fucking gutted there is no coverage of that game.

On 25/04/2020 at 01:51, Copland bear said:

Best player by a country mile I have seen in a Rangers jersey. 

We never had Gazza at his peak.  Gazza was never the same after the injury against Notts Forest in the FA cup,final before his move to Lazio.

That move was put back but he was never the same player , yes he was still good as he had  a good football brain, but if he was never had that bad injury then he would have been nowhere near us.

People say Laudrup was better, because he was, Laudrup is the finest player to play for Rangers after the Jock Wallace era , and I tell you what we have had some players in that time. . As Jim White said " Brian, Why are you so good?" The 5-1 Scottish cup,final v Hearts was the finiest display I have ever seen from a Rangers player, he ran Hearts ragged that day amd no team had a answer to him in the league.

Watch the Gascoigne docu on Netflix if you have or, or haven’t seen it.

he was incredible.. I’m of an age where he was the best player of our (British) era, and probably outwith 1 tackle would have become the best midfielder in Europe.

I’m so glad he played for Rangers, his clubs are very, very impressive in his career, but if he had went to man united in 88, they would have won the league before 93.

the English players and media still wank over him, we were lucky to get him. 

Archived