Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Seeing Lewis Ferguson pop up again. One goal and 5 assists is pretty stinking stats and the money it would cost to get him in I'm sure we could do better but I think we will go after him. 

I’ve no interest in signing him either but judging a players stats playing under McInnes is a bit harsh given he spends most of the game watching the ball fly over his head

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’ve no interest in signing him either but judging a players stats playing under McInnes is a bit harsh given he spends most of the game watching the ball fly over his head

I was a little put off by his comments I seen today too tho basically saying he doesn't need a Rangers move to win trophies. 

I've been an advocate of him (and I know he has to play to the gallery a little as Aberdeen as his club) but that actually put me off. 

Just now, British_Empire said:

I was a little put off by his comments I seen today too tho basically saying he doesn't need a Rangers move to win trophies. 

I've been an advocate of him (and I know he has to play to the gallery a little as Aberdeen as his club) but that actually put me off. 

He’s a fanny, from a family of fannies 

Re: McLean he seems to have broken into the Norwich team now so unlikely to be a goer.

We’re trying to sign a midfielder miles ahead of McLean & all the other garbage we’ve been linked with. Isn’t a household name or one many would recognise but he’s absolutely top notch and just what we need.

Hate doing this as I normally share everything I can but I can’t say anymore cause the club are keeping their business low key but suspect it’ll end up in the press over the next few days/week

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Re: McLean he seems to have broken into the Norwich team now so unlikely to be a goer.

We’re trying to sign a midfielder miles ahead of McLean & all the other garbage we’ve been linked with. Isn’t a household name or one many would recognise but he’s absolutely top notch and just what we need.

Hate doing this as I normally share everything I can but I can’t say anymore cause the club are keeping their business low key but suspect it’ll end up in the press over the next few days/week

That's exciting. Thanks for the snippet 

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

What do you think of Dykes? Opinion on here is split about him but I’d like to know what you think.

Not the greatest in terms of ability, but would give us the muscle up front we lack, sometimes you need someone in your team that rumbles up the opposition. Is a bastard to play against.

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

A44FA77B-4D42-4C1F-BF3D-4D38D18BE811.gif.250bde2723ec6b0d7cf987406041dd97.gif

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

At least it shows we're looking mate, thanks for the info. Something promising by the sounds of it! Is it a transfer likely to cost a wedge?

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

His contract runs out next summer so could be a January deal.

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Majer? 

12 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Listening to his dad and uncle too much ,glad he isn’t desperate to join ,Sheep would want more than we paid for Hagi and there’s bound to be other average players absinthe for free nevermind a fee 

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Must be shite having great info and having to keep it to yourself 😀

Archived