Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

10 hours ago, OzGers said:

Its been a few days and no media has caught on to your rumour @eskbankloyal, fancy just letting us know? 🤣🤣 I'll happily take a DM. 😘

Nope. The media will get it when the club are happy for it to be out there. 

The league he plays in are still playing at the moment so nothing can happen until that is done 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Given how fucked Hibs would appear to be we should he able to pick up Kamberi fairly cheaply if we so wish

I’d be happy with that tbh!

16 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The league he plays in are still playing at the moment so nothing can happen until that is done 

Dorsch confirmed

45 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The stranraer game is a red herring, given just how shite they were and how they werent even interested in attacking, its alright saying Patterson did well going forward etc, but he was never tested once at the back 

I still say flanagan should have got all the game time before tynecastle, and even the full 90 there as well, hearts bitch slapped us around the place that second half and we severely lacked anyone who could bite back

Flanagan was fucking rotten first half at Hearts. We'll never know but I seriously doubt he'd have changed the result when the whole team turned shite after we scored.

It doesn't matter who the right-back was/would have been that day against Hearts - no-cunt showed up, too many of our big players went into hiding. Ridiculous performance that shouldn't be at the door step of 1 player.

The manager, after the first game in October never learned one lesson from it going into the next two games there after Christmas. That's the problem.

26 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Just going to take a guess that it’s Niklas Dorsch. We’ve been linked with him by SkyGermany and he fits the profile of costing £2m-£3m and his league still playing.

Just now, British_Empire said:

It doesn't matter who the right-back was/would have been that day against Hearts - no-cunt showed up, too many of our big players went into hiding. Ridiculous performance that shouldn't be at the door step of 1 player.

The manager, after the first game in October never learned one lesson from it going into the next two games there after Christmas. That's the problem.

The players absolutely shat the bed in those two games at Tynecastle.

Shameful performances.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The players absolutely shat the bed in those two games at Tynecastle.

Shameful performances.

I stupidly thought before the second game there "will be OK, we can't possibly play as bad as the first game and make those mistakes again"

I said to myself before the third game there "will be OK, we can't possibly play as bad as the first and second games there and make those mistakes again"

More fool me. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I stupidly thought before the second game there "will be OK, we can't possibly play as bad as the first game and make those mistakes again"

I said to myself before the third game there "will be OK, we can't possibly play as bad as the first and second games there and make those mistakes again"

More fool me. 

Yup..

After the cup game that was me done with this squad and management team.. I have zero confidence in them.

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

You confident deal will get done?

56 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Flanagan was fucking rotten first half at Hearts. We'll never know but I seriously doubt he'd have changed the result when the whole team turned shite after we scored.

Yup, but like the sheep away game we expect him to come in from the cold and perform, fact is the right back that was subbed at HT with the score at 0-0 took more abuse than some of the players who threw away a one goal lead in that second half by shitting the bed

Flanagan seemed the easy scapegoat most times even though he barely got game time to be match fit, when other players got less abuse for consistently being shite

21 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Yup, but like the sheep away game we expect him to come in from the cold and perform, fact is the right back that was subbed at HT with the score at 0-0 took more abuse than some of the players who threw away a one goal lead in that second half by shitting the bed

Flanagan seemed the easy scapegoat most times even though he barely got game time to be match fit, when other players got less abuse for consistently being shite

Hmmm. He got the St Mirren game, played well enough going forward, think he even contributed to a goal. He then shat the bed versus Hearts and hardly contributed.

Gerrard can rightly be criticised for both not playing Flanagan v Stranraer if it was in his mind to play him v Hearts, or for not continuing with Patterson into St Mirren and potentially Hearts after he had done well v Stranraer.

But no criticism from me for yanking him off at half time. Polster actually did reasonably well, better than Flanagan, until the whole team imploded.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Scott Burns saying Hibs want just £150k for Kamberi. Feels like a no-brainer for me at that price 

Good price for him, but don't think he's good enough so no point. If Defoe wasn't going to be here I'd be happy to sign another striker and have Kamberi as 3rd choice. However, I'd rather sign a better striker and keep Defoe for rotation. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Scott Burns saying Hibs want just £150k for Kamberi. Feels like a no-brainer for me at that price 

Me too. 

No-one's saying he's amazing but he'd be 3rd or 4th choice striker anyway and we've been appallingly short in that area under Gerrard and let down badly in some big games due to it. 

It's just a little more insurance upfront for little outlay.

Archived