Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bigsasasfloppyhair said:

stephane guivarc'h won a world cup  and was rotten.  

We had a star studded team when Guivarche signed....we all knew he wasn't in the same bracket as some of his more illustrious team mates back then...if you are using that as a yardstick to why we shouldn't be signing a player who was rated at £50million  2year ago then I have know idea who you believe would be an upgrade on our current squad :confused:

29 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Only in Scotland do you find cunts that say no to French capped players.

It’s the Under 21 caps that score against azerbernaebody that we need to get 

Folk have an idea that Decent players can’t cut it in Scotland ,so why do Motherwell Aberdeen etc get horsed in Europe against the hammer throwers 

14 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

We had a star studded team when Guivarche signed....we all knew he wasn't in the same bracket as some of his more illustrious team mates back then...if you are using that as a yardstick to why we shouldn't be signing a player who was rated at £50million  2year ago then I have know idea who you believe would be an upgrade on our current squad :confused:

No I’m using it as a yardstick for the comment that he’s been capped by France. 

A simple example is a French wold cup winner who was shite here. 

I simply believe we need players with strength, grit etc not so much of the show ponies that don’t work here. 

2 minutes ago, Bigsasasfloppyhair said:

I simply believe we need players with strength, grit etc not so much of the show ponies that don’t work here. 

M8 not that I believe we ate signing this guy but if we did he walks into our team and enhances it immediately.....it's called a balance and just now we don't have the right balance of goal scoring threat and assists from the midfield to front....we need to sign another player who we want to kick fuck out the opposition 

7 minutes ago, Bigsasasfloppyhair said:

Last year everyone complained we had too many defensive midfielders on the park at the same time and now Hagi & Fekir are considered too powder-puff to play together.

I'm quite sure Gerrard is aware he needs to find balance. 

A front six of....

Jack

Aribo     Hagi      Fekir

Morelos   Kent

I would go to watch that any day of the week.

31 minutes ago, Bigsasasfloppyhair said:

Ffs this guy would score at least 20 from midfield in the SPFL, but aye we don’t need that 😂

3 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Like where to start 

huh-What-meme-9205-1.jpg

I knew I would get someone. You can't kick them if you can't catch them. Besides, it's Goldson & Helander's job to tackle at the other end.

Do you think McGregor & Christie tackle?  Do they fuck, they are too busy scoring goals.

And I'm pretty sure Gerrard will still be looking at someone tough like Tapia in any case.

33 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

M8 not that I believe we ate signing this guy but if we did he walks into our team and enhances it immediately.....it's called a balance and just now we don't have the right balance of goal scoring threat and assists from the midfield to front....we need to sign another player who we want to kick fuck out the opposition 

I know he would walk into our team, in saying he’s not the type of player we need in my opinion. 

Archived