Glasgow tims

Only took them 15 minutes to delete any reference or  mention or link to the glitterdome regarding the recent break in at Ibrox.

I imagine big peetur was on the phone

Keeping the "good name clean" and keep us guessing who this mysterious man was who broke into a rivals football stadium to celebrate a tainted title* win?

FB_IMG_1590084617886.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I go by the one strike rule on Rangers media mate, this classes as your first strike. 

steal my exclusive posts on one more occasion and it’s curtains for you, unfortunately (fortunately for me) 

Yer too slow :whistle:

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Theres the difference right there between our board and theirs..........

100% they strike right away while we sit on our hands hopefully, that changes under Douglas Park.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

How so? Their Board put serious wedge into the Sun and Rhebel, and whenever they moan about a trivial matter the MSM jumps immediately to resolve it. Sorry Peter, wont do it again Peter. Our Board via c1872 have to go to IPSO with the MSM kicking and screaming every step of the way. Theres a thread detailing specifically the issues our club face.

Are you wanting our Board to invest cash into the MSM to buy them too? If not how can you blame (if you are) our Board for the actions of our haters who do what they do with the aim of antagonising us?

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How so? Their Board put serious wedge into the Sun and Rhebel, and whenever they moan about a trivial matter the MSM jumps immediately to resolve it. Sorry Peter, wont do it again Peter. Our Board via c1872 have to go to IPSO with the MSM kicking and screaming every step of the way. Theres a thread detailing specifically the issues our club face.

Are you wanting our Board to invest cash into the MSM to buy them too? If not how can you blame (if you are) our Board for the actions of our haters who do what they do with the aim of antagonising us?

Peter Lawwell gets journalists sacked, we just ban them from Ibrox for a few months then let them back in. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Peter Lawwell gets journalists sacked, we just ban them from Ibrox for a few months then let them back in. 

How should Rangers get journos sacked when their editors despise us? The journos get promotion for fucking us over ffs.

I agree theres a far stronger stance our club can take, but to blame the Board for MSM jumping to the scum demands but not ours is ridiculous.

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So it’s really bribery to be able to censor their output then?

One more for the charge list....

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

So it’s really bribery to be able to censor their output then?

One more for the charge list....

Theres been official partnerships and huge advertising budgets that I'm sure the media have done what's needed to protect. And that was before the majority of editors and writers all became taig lovers and ST holders. 

Probably just robust conversations and influencing rather than bribery mate 😏

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Bad publicity for them and its dealt with instantly. We constantly get shat on and get zero reaction from our board every time.......

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Theres been official partnerships and huge advertising budgets that I'm sure the media have done what's needed to protect. And that was before the majority of editors and writers all became taig lovers and ST holders. 

Probably just robust conversations and influencing rather than bribery mate 😏

Robust indeed mate!😉 😂

It’s a very fine line, when it’s asking an outlet to alter the truth, once they’ve let it out there, I’d say.

It’s made me think if, conversely, WE were bunging them a wodge, all the stories calling out big, bad Rangers fans might turn into tales about ‘men wearing football colours’...

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Bad publicity for them and its dealt with instantly. We constantly get shat on and get zero reaction from our board every time.......

How do you know?  The other thread showed what we're up against to get things addressed even when legally we're in the right.

The scum get their names removed because they feel like it.

The press hate us and shit on us deliberately. Despite all this your disdain for our Board has you blaming them rather than those shown to have it in for our whole club and support.

44 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Only thing I’d say about that is we’d complain and threaten them and they’d go “batter in” and fight us all the way. We’d never be out of court.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How do you know?  The other thread showed what we're up against to get things addressed even when legally we're in the right.

Thd scum get their names removed because they feel like it.

The press hate us and shit on us deliberately. Despite all this your disdain for our Board has you blaming them rather than those shown to have it in for ouf whole club and support.

Dont start your usual pish , How do I know what genius ? That they deal with bad publicity instantly or the fact we do fuck all about it ?

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Only thing I’d say about that is we’d complain and threaten them and they’d go “batter in” and fight us all the way. We’d never be out of court.

We can cut of all communication with certain media outlets and ban any of them from the stadium , its a start and should hgave been done a long time ago....

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Dont start your usual pish , How do I know what genius ? That they deal with bad publicity instantly or the fact we do fuck all about it ?

Here we go, standard Sassaaa raging when asked to justify a pov. 

How do you know our Board do fuck all?  Do you think the press treat us and the scum equally in what they write and how they deal with complaints?

The recent thread with c1872 statement articulates what in saying about the difficulties our club faces. What other than your hatred towards everything and everyone including our Board gives justification that our Board should be criticised for doing fuck all with things in print compared to the scum who apparently get action within minutes?

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Here we go, standard Sassaaa raging when asked to justify a pov. 

How do you know our Board do fuck all?  Do you think the press treat us and the scum equally in what they write and how they deal with complaints?

The recent thread with c1872 statement articulates what in saying about the difficulties our club faces. What other than your hatred towards everything and everyone including our Board gives justification that our Board should be criticised for doing fuck all with things in print compared to the scum who apparently get action within minutes?

How do I know the board does fuck all ? 

I witness it every fuckin year..........

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

How do I know the board does fuck all ? 

I witness it every fuckin year..........

Did you know what was going on with the recent ipso victory? Nah did you fuck.

Just because the club and Board dont message the angriest cunt around to tell him personally what's going on doesnt mean theres nothing happening.

A bit like most of our media releases now coming through channels other than non typical MSM. But that's probably passed you bye too as its a positive action by the Board.

Archived