Return of Sir Walter 2007

hawkfalcons

First thing he done was replaced the players not physical enough, I honestly think greegs and buff is the only 2 current players that would get in a Walter Smith team, obviously the old Davis did 

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

First thing he done was replaced the players not physical enough, I honestly think greegs and buff is the only 2 current players that would get in a Walter Smith team, obviously the old Davis did 

Reckon Walter would see something in Ryan Jack.

24 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Possibly add Katic to that. He liked big bastards that could header the ball at the back alongside a experienced pro so Goldson would be fucked.

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I don’t think so mate 

He signed the likes of Amdy Faye, Christian Dailly and many others to be fair. I can just imagine him being one of his trusted lieutenants. Hypothetically, of course! 😁

5 minutes ago, Marky. said:

He signed the likes of Amdy Faye, Christian Dailly and many others to be fair. I can just imagine him being one of his trusted lieutenants. Hypothetically, of course! 😁

I’m just going on the famous Kevin Thomson story when Walter asks him a month in how he thought he was doing ? ,he replied “Alright ” he was told alright izny fucking good enough here son, 😂, Ryan jack does alright 

5 minutes ago, Marky. said:

A shite squad option that will be a "break glass incase of emergency"? Aye that sounds like how Walter would see Jack 😂

Living legend and knows the Scottish game like no other. Would not stand for any BS either would have been interesting how he would have handled Morelos for instance.

These times will return at some point but it will be tougher now than its ever been with a corrupt league laid bare but no cunt wants to change it!

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Living legend and knows the Scottish game like no other. Would not stand for any BS either would have been interesting how he would have handled Morelos for instance.

These times will return at some point but it will be tougher now than its ever been with a corrupt league laid bare but no cunt wants to change it!

The buff would be a cakewalk to Walter mate look at the 9 in a row dressing rooms he had 😂 especially 8 in a row when he thru Gazza in for good measure 😂

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Tbh Walter loved an enigma. Probably would've got far more out of him than Gerrard ever has.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

The buff would be a cakewalk to Walter mate look at the 9 in a row dressing rooms he had 😂 especially 8 in a row when he thru Gazza in for good measure 😂

Just now, esquire8 said:

Tbh Walter loved an enigma. Probably would've got far more out of him than Gerrard ever has.

Yeah I get that boys I just mean if it was possible to have a man manager like SWS in charge of Moe we might be sitting here on two more titles. I know its hypothetical but edging my hypothetical bets!:innocent:

Just now, badjon said:

Yeah I get that boys I just mean if it was possible to have a man manager like SWS in charge of Moe we might be sitting here on two more titles. I know its hypothetical but edging my hypothetical bets!:innocent:

One thing is certain, the buff wouldn’t have Endured the hounding he’s had in this country either , we ruled the country on off the park , the fear factor left our club when Walter did the second time , Gerrards just not got that same bite , Scottish football was genuinely scared of Walter Smith 

Archived