Banners Installed Outside Ibrox

That is absolutely tragic. 

Tacky things above the Broomloan are down after a year or so in the good old Scottish weather. That’ll be down or ripped by Xmas. 

Club have no idea what they’re doing at the moment and everything they do is pushing more fans away from them in terms of support for the board. 

Been in 4 year now and the wee things like a power wash of the brick or that big white structure on top of the main stand is still not done iirc. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Walked past it today. Doesn't look offensive particularly.  Doesn't feel as substantial when not shown in extreme closeup either.

:lol: Fuckin hell we like a wee greet.  

Does it look good, or even better than that? Because surely any cosmetic change to the building should be an obvious and distinct positive addition. I've not seen this other than in the photo, but for me saying its not as bad as being made out doesn't really cut it. If it doesn't significantly improve the appearance then its a fail.

19 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Walked past it today. Doesn't look offensive particularly.  Doesn't feel as substantial when not shown in extreme closeup either.

:lol: Fuckin hell we like a wee greet.  

Of course we do, especially when the stadium is constantly getting shite like that put on and still looks dirty as fuck.

1 hour ago, rangersross said:

One of the club’s most famous anthems is “follow follow” and these PR/marketing geniuses come up with the hashtag “we weren’t born to follow” to unveil the design? Christ. 

That’s a bon jovi song , nae joke 😂

Who thinks moan we’ll dae that ? Clueless , no Rangers supporter in the world would deem that a good idea , mind they spent no doubt a fortune on big banners round the club deck stairs , we had to tell them to get that to fuck tae 

1 hour ago, Wafflesniffer said:

That's the thing.

I get that we need to maximise revenue and that (without debating the pros and cons of MyGers) but who in their right mind thinks, "I know what will get folk to engage with a new membership scheme - tacky looking posters plastered on our iconic, red brick, which no cunt will take notice of".

Its cringeworthy and cheap. Let the stadium speak for itself.

Bang on mate 

10 hours ago, rangersross said:

One of the club’s most famous anthems is “follow follow” and these PR/marketing geniuses come up with the hashtag “we weren’t born to follow” to unveil the design? Christ. 

We weren’t born to follow is the marketing companies slogan. 

So good to know they understand their client 🤦🏻‍♂️

Not even going to give my opinion on that banned

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Does it look good, or even better than that? Because surely any cosmetic change to the building should be an obvious and distinct positive addition. I've not seen this other than in the photo, but for me saying its not as bad as being made out doesn't really cut it. If it doesn't significantly improve the appearance then its a fail.

It looks inoffensive. Doesn't detract from anything.

12 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Of course we do, especially when the stadium is constantly getting shite like that put on and still looks dirty as fuck.

Shite like a marketing banner? Aw naw. 

21 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It looks inoffensive. Doesn't detract from anything.

So it doesn't look good? Surely spending money on something attached to the building should be aesthetically pleasing rather than just inoffensive?

Not one poster has said it looks even near good.

Archived