Fans in September

bluenoz

As much as I love going to Ibrox on a match day I'd much prefer  if we waited until our full support were able to attend.

Football is all about the support, the atmosphere and the spectacle for me. Just can't imagine there being a buzz with a couple of  thousand supporters listening to their songs and chants echo around Ibrox stadium. 

It would feel eerie and hollow imo.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Pick it fucking  out!!!!!!!!!

Just watching old Bertie there at 100 , marvellous and good to see him being one of the 250 fans there . The thing is , when you see all the empty seats why are they not seating , say , 1 in every 3 , which would still maintain the 2M rule , particularly in a Cup Final ? If you made masks mandatory , you could make it 1 in 2 and still be safe . 

Madness . 

Can see this going to penalties with so few real chances for either side . 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Just watching old Bertie there at 100 , marvellous and good to see him being one of the 250 fans there . The thing is , when you see all the empty seats why are they not seating , say , 1 in every 3 , which would still maintain the 2M rule , particularly in a Cup Final ? If you made masks mandatory , you could make it 1 in 2 and still be safe . 

Madness . 

Can see this going to penalties with so few real chances for either side . 

Think it's a trial thing, and TBH the infection rates are rising again in Northern Ireland as well. If was maybe two or three weeks later, might not even have happened.

Yea, good to see those kinda supporters getting tickets.

Both semi finals went to penalties. 

58 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Think it's a trial thing, and TBH the infection rates are rising again in Northern Ireland as well. If was maybe two or three weeks later, might not even have happened.

Yea, good to see those kinda supporters getting tickets.

Both semi finals went to penalties. 

Shame for Jeffrey but I think Glentoran shaded it . Can't believe that prick got MotM . 

Just now, gmcf said:

Shame for Jeffrey but I think Glentoran shaded it . Can't believe that prick got MotM . 

Gutted ffs, hate last minute goals. 

Aye, they've more quality. 

Ballymena are forever getting beat in finals. 

Archived