Fans in September

bluenoz

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying they shouldn’t be open, but why can’t you go to a game and wear a mask?  No consistency in their decision making.

Exactly mate 👍🏻

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

How the fuck are supporters buses supposed to run with a gradual return, families and groups of friends who travel together, how do they separate the crowd for distancing, what happens if there's an emergency and everyone needs to leave at the same time, it's either everycunt or no cunt for me.

Your thinking like a supporter there mate all of your post won’t even enter the decisions makers heads 

31 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Hearing on Clyde there it’s 60% capacity with no away fans. Wtf. 

suits the scum to a tee imo 

It'll be in case they make the CL group stages , they usually start in September I'm sure . 

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Got this this morning in an email which also outlined refunds etc...  

“In some instances, it may be that clients in Bar 72 will be able to attend and watch the game, however access to Bar 72 itself will not be possible, due to social distancing measures as a result of Covid-19. If this is the case, Bar 72 clients will have the opportunity to apply for a £15 food & beverage voucher for each game where access to the Bar is not possible, which can then be redeemed once access to the Bar is an option. A maximum of one £15 voucher can be redeemed per game”

What’s that work out as , 2 pint and a pie?

5 hours ago, j1mgg said:

I don't think it would be safe to have that many packed into a confined space, unless a vaccine has been developed, and you bring along your note saying you have taken it.

If you have a note from your mum, will that suffice 🤔

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

How the fuck are supporters buses supposed to run with a gradual return, families and groups of friends who travel together, how do they separate the crowd for distancing, what happens if there's an emergency and everyone needs to leave at the same time, it's either everycunt or no cunt for me.

It's usually every cunt, any cunt but looks this time like nae cunt for a very long while!

Wee Krankie will be having none of it. 

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Hearing on Clyde there it’s 60% capacity with no away fans. Wtf. 

suits the scum to a tee imo 

we fucking gubbed them in dec with 60 thousand fans there  we can beat them again does not matter the amount of fans   i actually think some players will be better with no fans takes the pressure of them when fans are on their back

26 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I just saw Lawwell has commented on this the same day nippy did.

Coincidence or paranoia?

To be honest mate what they doing wrong fighting to get their payed fans back in ? What’s Rangers doing ? 

10 minutes ago, billscott said:

we fucking gubbed them in dec with 60 thousand fans there  we can beat them again does not matter the amount of fans   i actually think some players will be better with no fans takes the pressure of them when fans are on their back

Agree but that shows they’ve not got the mentality to play for us 

Archived