Fans in September

bluenoz

39 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I am being genuine.  

My mate hasn’t a season ticket and he attends every home game on a corporate package. He takes clients and states he does good business through it. Tax deductible and all that. spends in excess of £3k  A season. 

he works 60hrs a week and is a lifelong bear and grafter. 
why should we deny the club much needed cash via this route?   

Under normal circumstances that all good and well but these are not normal circumstances.

I am an OAP and I paid my season ticket money knowing fine well I might not be allowed into games for some time, could be a long time, I thought I would just have to see what happens but this it the last think I expected, non-season ticket holders, no matter who they are, being able to go to the games and season ticket holders sitting in the house.

You said about giving the club money, they're bleeding the ordinary fan fuckin dry because of blind loyalty.

Fuckin disgraceful what's going on at the club just now.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Hearing on Clyde there it’s 60% capacity with no away fans. Wtf. 

suits the scum to a tee imo 

No chance it will be as much as that ,

Talksport the other day had a guy on who has been doing work on fans coming back ,Depending in the stadium layout and access routes it’s looking like between 17pc and 30pc maximum and that’s October he was talking 

Saying that it wouldn’t surprise me in this shitehole tarrier country that the only things we are ahead on opening is football 

possibly fake news to get the taigs buying season tickets 

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

Under normal circumstances that all good and well but these are not normal circumstances.

I am an OAP and I paid my season ticket money knowing fine well I might not be allowed into games for some time, could be a long time, I thought I would just have to see what happens but this it the last think I expected, non-season ticket holders, no matter who they are, being able to go to the games and season ticket holders sitting in the house.

You said about giving the club money, they're bleeding the ordinary fan fuckin dry because of blind loyalty.

I think that’s Parks motivation 

2 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Money talks. 
same the world over. 

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

You’ve never needed a season ticket to buy a corporate package.  So I don’t know why you are so upset?  

5 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

aye ok 

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Is that it? Nothing else. 

fuck me that was pimps man 

4 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

aye that's it - you won - hero

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I just thought I’d have a bit more of a debate that’s all. Not about winning. 

3 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

if I thought you were being genuine and not at the piss take  I would have had a debate  

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I am being genuine.  

My mate hasn’t a season ticket and he attends every home game on a corporate package. He takes clients and states he does good business through it. Tax deductible and all that. spends in excess of £3k  A season. 

he works 60hrs a week and is a lifelong bear and grafter. 
why should we deny the club much needed cash via this route?   

2 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Money talks. 
same the world over. 

:stevieg:

40 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Money talks. 
same the world over. 

Surely the season ticket holders should get a wee break once ? 

working class fans some toiling financially 

Full season tickets as normal even although we’ll be lucky if we’re at a game , we agree 

MYGers launches ,extra £40 this season for things you’ve never had to pay for before, no chance of an away support, 23k agree 

by the way see folk off the street with more money than you’s they can go to as many games as they want when you’ll get a code to watch it on the laptop  

get this to fuck , 

Scandalous treatment of the customers that 

17 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Surely the season ticket holders should get a wee break once ? 

working class fans some toiling financially 

Full season tickets as normal even although we’ll be lucky if we’re at a game , we agree 

MYGers launches ,extra £40 this season for things you’ve never had to pay for before, no chance of an away support, 23k agree 

by the way see folk off the street with more money than you’s they can go to as many games as they want when you’ll get a code to watch it on the laptop  

get this to fuck , 

Scandalous treatment of the customers that 

It would be nice to give us a break yes. But there’s loads of folk willing to pay the premium which in turn brings the club in cash.  As I said my mate has had loads of business through corporate hospitality.  it’s limited numbers will always attract  guys willing to pay. 

23 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It would be nice to give us a break yes. But there’s loads of folk willing to pay the premium which in turn brings the club in cash.  As I said my mate has had loads of business through corporate hospitality.  it’s limited numbers will always attract  guys willing to pay. 

Under normal circumstances when the 46k payed for season holders are getting the privilege their entitled to , I’m all for Rangers making extra money but when the 46k are not allowed in someone shouldn’t be able to pay to potentially go to their first ever game , that’s wrong mate ,

they did the same the league cup final last season to , hospitality packages were on sale to anybody before the CCCS ballot was done  , it’s back to the usual they couldn’t give two fucks about us, it’s getting out of hand now though , I’m disgusted with the place 

Just now, Siam69 said:

Linfield. 

Glentoran are East Belfast.

He wouldn't be happy with you saying that lol

I can imagine :lol: I don't know why I thought that . Just as well he's away , though I wish that wasn't the case . 

He'll be even more livid now they've scored :lol: 

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

I can imagine :lol: I don't know why I thought that . Just as well he's away , though I wish that wasn't the case . 

He'll be even more livid now they've scored :lol: 

Aye, cunts, Ballymena we're all over them as well. 

The Oval, Glentoran's ground. 

Fuck sake, my Sky has just went off 

FB_IMG_1596223534585.jpg

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, cunts, Ballymena we're all over them as well. 

The Oval, Glentoran's ground. 

Fuck sake, my Sky has just went off 

FB_IMG_1596223534585.jpg

:lol: 

Must be at your end , mine is still working . 

17 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Back on, think there's going be torrential rain here. 

Ballymena still playing well ...

Playing well but a wee bit powder puff up front . They've had most possession , but I think Glentoran have been a bit  more dangerous up front  . 

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Playing well but a wee bit powder puff up front . They've had most possession , but I think Glentoran have been a bit  more dangerous up front  . 

Aye, agree with that 

Glentoran spent a good lot of money this season. They also have James McClean's brother Paddy playing for them.  Must've killed him to stand for the Queen start of the game.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, agree with that 

Glentoran spent a good lot of money this season. They also have James McClean's brother Paddy playing for them.  Must've killed him to stand for the Queen start of the game.

Aw fuck , that's me wanting Ballymena to win now :lol: 

Archived