Fans in September

bluenoz

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The virus spreads by going airborne and onto surfaces which people then touch and these people then infect themselves. So in theory fans all looking the one direction is a pretty low risk and even lower with a face covering albeit the covering science is sketchy. To me the higher risk is all the pinch points like toilets, doorways and walkways. Keep the coverings on and clean any surfaces regular that are high contact points like bannisters, shelves etc and big crowds won’t be an issue IMO. You also need a source and I’m thinking probably more than 60% of us have had it and didn’t even know. Fans over 70 and were shielding should probably give it a miss until a vaccine is found. I was amongst very large crowds 2 weeks ago and there has been no second wave of significance from that location. ps don’t tap the stadium as you descend the stairs lol

43 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Am I right in saying that you’ll be able to go and watch the games if you pay for hospitality? All home games are currently available to buy on the website:

3951ADAA-8D42-4CE6-ADA1-5F198801CA8E.png

EA23F96E-39AE-4CA4-95D0-357D1DCE2EAA.gif

Krankie has told us that shouting was a danger in spreading the infection, scientists warn about chanting at sports events as a major worry.

Even cutting the social distance to 1 metre will mean lass than 20% capacity at grounds and the Gestapo bitch seems reluctant to allow fans to attend outdoor events in open air like golf courses never mind seated stadia events.

I give up with these people decision making at our club, any game you want no matter who you are for £264  , thousands giving the club their last during this pandemic for season tickets get a code for the laptop , fucking disgusting 

2C4D452E-FE54-4280-9017-C007B4B26288.png

28C68AC0-798B-4680-8B6D-EB11F51AA960.png

DF7D94DC-BE04-4E5E-9E6C-D5AA80688831.png

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I give up with these cunts decision making at our club, any game you want no matter who you are for £264  , thousands giving the club their last during this pandemic for season tickets get a code for the laptop , fucking disgusting 

2C4D452E-FE54-4280-9017-C007B4B26288.png

28C68AC0-798B-4680-8B6D-EB11F51AA960.png

DF7D94DC-BE04-4E5E-9E6C-D5AA80688831.png

So there could be non-season ticket holders at the game and season ticket holders in the house - I thought the MyGers was fuckin bad, this is fuckin disgraceful - club should be ashamed.

@Louden_Gregcan you give an insight to the how the club deem it acceptable a potentially first timer can purchase and attend a league game in argyle house and other hospitality suits when season ticket holders during this pandemic have giving the club their last get a code for a laptop ?

would weekly competitions for season ticket holders to win a chance to take the game in from these seats until we’re back to full capacity not be for once through all this pandemic giving us a wee something back ? 

I see the sense in this. It’s easier to keep hospitality in line with Covid than others. So it will be welcome income and allow some to watch the games.  
restaurants are open all over and I see no reason why we can’t open ours. 

8 hours ago, Cedrick said:

@Louden_Gregcan you give an insight to the how the club deem it acceptable a potentially first timer can purchase and attend a league game in argyle house and other hospitality suits when season ticket holders during this pandemic have giving the club their last get a code for a laptop ?

would weekly competitions for season ticket holders to win a chance to take the game in from these seats until we’re back to full capacity not be for once through all this pandemic giving us a wee something back ? 

He’s never answering that lol. And if he does it’ll be a generic template response to the more difficult questions. 

Fans SLO and I’d wager more fans feel more disengaged since the takeover with King etc. 

This is the kind of thing I expect the SLO to actually say to the club what about the rank and file supporter, again left behind 

24 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I see the sense in this. It’s easier to keep hospitality in line with Covid than others. So it will be welcome income and allow some to watch the games.  

wide up or just fuckin talking pish - what is it

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Is corporate hospitality a new thing like? 

no it's no - so you think it makes sense to allow people who may be  non-season ticket holders into the game and in the meantime  season ticket holders are sitting in the fuckin house watching the game - fuck sake

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

no it's no - so you think it makes sense to allow people who may be  non-season ticket holders into the game and in the meantime  season ticket holders are sitting in the fuckin house watching the game - fuck sake

You’ve never needed a season ticket to buy a corporate package.  So I don’t know why you are so upset?  

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

He’s never answering that lol. And if he does it’ll be a generic template response to the more difficult questions. 

Fans SLO and I’d wager more fans feel more disengaged since the takeover with King etc. 

This is the kind of thing I expect the SLO to actually say to the club what about the rank and file supporter, again left behind 

Surely the club must know during the current circumstances this is wrong and another boot to the baws of the working bear , they done the same for last years cup final , a first timer could buy a hospitality package before the cccs ballot then bears who hadn’t missed out on a ticket since priority for semi finals and finals started , didn’t get a ticket , honestly they are so out of touch with what’s correct and how to treat supporters , blinded by money all the time , surely once we should get a wee break from this constant cash cow 

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

For cooperate season ticket holders of course , somebody off the street shouldn’t be attending a game 46k season ticket holders who’ve forked out on lower income etc can’t,  in no world  is that correct 

a submit your Rangers number ballot or competition for season ticket holders with a chance of these seats not even food just the seats till back to full capacity would have been a wee something back , that won’t pull in another £264 a head though , outrageous what’s going on in ibrox and the the decisions being made regarding the support , I’ve asked our go between the slo for an insight , see what he comes back with 

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

if I thought you were being genuine and not at the piss take  I would have had a debate  

I am being genuine.  

My mate hasn’t a season ticket and he attends every home game on a corporate package. He takes clients and states he does good business through it. Tax deductible and all that. spends in excess of £3k  A season. 

he works 60hrs a week and is a lifelong bear and grafter. 
why should we deny the club much needed cash via this route?   

Archived