***  RangersMedia Erskine Fund - Season 2020/21 - Annual Fundraiser - Support Our Veterans! ***

govanblue

So now that Remembrance Day is behind us, and Christmas is fast approaching, it's time to start thinking about our Mid-Season Fundraiser.

We always like to contribute as much as we can towards Erskine's Christmas celebrations, and this year is no exception.

If you've already made a donation in the last week or two, you can give yourself a bye for this round, or you can donate again.  Whatever suits. :p:

Watch out for a new thread this weekend.  :rangers:

Here's last Year's Christmas Fundraiser thread if you're interested...

Things were much simpler back then. 

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, govanblue said:

So now that Remembrance Day is behind us, and Christmas is fast approaching, it's time to start thinking about our Mid-Season Fundraiser.

We always like to contribute as much as we can towards Erskine's Christmas celebrations, and this year is no exception.

If you've already made a donation in the last week or two, you can give yourself a bye for this round, or you can donate again.  Whatever suits. :p:

Watch out for a new thread this weekend.  :rangers:

Here's last Year's Christmas Fundraiser thread if you're interested...

Things were much simpler back then. 

I'm an attempt to be early for a change,  donation sent to the usual. :rangers:

• 3 months later...
34 minutes ago, molesmole said:

I would Like to donate £10 to the Erskine fund for talking shite in the match thread 😀

@We Will Follow Rangers

@Zetland

@sasap

Don’t know what you have done/ said but a donation for the RangersMedia Erskine Fund is always a good thing.

Watch out for my PM. :thumbup:

Archived