Rangers Partnership with Reach PLC

eskbankloyal

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Just putting it out there, could this be a case of keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. Let’s see what the rhetoric is like in a few weeks from the scum paper. 

It's about cost and using the same platform as a few EPL clubs. We're paying Reach slightly less than the previous publisher.

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Funnily enough, his Da is on FF greeting that I posted about it and championing it as a good move by the club. At least one of the Marshall's have something to say on it.

Everything will be a good move ,no matter what it is .With Greg .He can see know wrong whatever 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Everything will be a good move ,no matter what it is .With Greg .He can see know wrong whatever 

The club want to 'have their cake and eat it'. They very much are aware of the feeling from fans and couldn't give a fuck.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

We employ people to maximise the clubs revenue and then have a go at them for doing their job. I just don't get it.

Print media is dying on it's feet. Can be no more than few years until the Rhebel is just a historical footnote.

Think people are probably having a go because the people we have a relationship are subject to a boycott by one of the club's biggest shareholders which happens to represent thousands of fans. Maybe a hunch.

Been hearing that for the best part of 20 years now that the Record is soon to die. If Reach's flagship Scottish title is no more than a 'few years' from being consigned from history, why on earth would we be jumping into bed with them?

Print media is absolutely dying on its arse...do you think some of them mightve invested in websites where you can get the same content?

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The club want to 'have their cake and eat it'. They very much are aware of the feeling from fans and couldn't give a fuck.

100% agree

All it would take ,is for the club to use some of the ex players or pundits to change the narrative .Would be a small start  

17 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

We’ve been told continually that the DR are not allowed anywhere near Ibrox which is total bollocks. Gavin Berry has been at press conferences and they’ve had reporters at games 

I have absolutely no idea who works for the Record or the Mail and had no idea who Gavin Berry was, but he certainly does attend the press conferences, which is surprising because I thought the DR was non gratae at our club.
I wonder what Dave King thinks of this betrayal to our fans who, Don't buy it, don't click it. don't share it?

45 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I have absolutely no idea who works for the Record or the Mail and had no idea who Gavin Berry was, but he certainly does attend the press conferences, which is surprising because I thought the DR was non gratae at our club.
I wonder what Dave King thinks of this betrayal to our fans who, Don't buy it, don't click it. don't share it?

Apparently I read somewhere you do what is best for shareholders and DK is a shareholder. 

2 hours ago, Ozblue said:

They are only considered persona non grata when someone wants to make a point. Then again the same person didn't know the Sunday Mail was the Sunday edition of the Daily Record.

Archived