Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 minute ago, Assegai said:

I'll reserve judgement until I see it in person.

Wasn't this meant to be the season of screamers coming up, when the Club designed each of the strips.

4lads said last year that the club have final say on the kits for this season. Don't think the club designed the kits themselves.

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

That fat cunt’s got form for posting our tops before the club does, doesn’t he? 

Every year since we've been with Castore. Usually with the old rangers megastore site like they've done now.

7 minutes ago, left winger said:

That fat cunt’s got form for posting our tops before the club does, doesn’t he? 

He's not just posting them, he's selling them before the club has even announced their existence.

The club needs to sort it.

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Every year since we've been with Castore. Usually with the old rangers megastore site like they've done now.

I think last year they didn't with any of the actual tops. Some of the training kit they did though as per usual.

Weirdly, I've noticed this season just gone ProDirect was the only outlet that sold our men's training light blue shorts. You could get youth and women's on our website and most others but not the men's fit ones.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He's not just posting them, he's selling them before the club has even announced their existence.

'Sorting it' would inevitably turn into another court case two years later where we end up paying a lot of money to various members of the Inns of Court to lose :lol: 

12 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Think there has always been more to this deal than meets the eye.

13 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Anyone buying from sports direct needs their heads checked. There’s plenty of stunning early releases available from Turkey

Find the irony of that Seafarer being an "official Castore affiliate" while also promoting SD.

Never understood Castores stance of waiting to the last minute to announce the kit when all the stores already have it. This getting announced tomorrow and officially out Thursday is just weird.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Find the irony of that Seafarer being an "official Castore affiliate" while also promoting SD.

Never understood Castores stance of waiting to the last minute to announce the kit when all the stores already have it. This getting announced tomorrow and officially out Thursday is just weird.

It *has* to be a contractual thing with SD when the court case was settled. There’s no other reasonable explanation.

Unless of course Ashley does indeed own!or have an interest in Castore and we have been treated like mugs.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

I think the junior version looks cleaner btw. 20240528_135536.thumb.jpg.8d6298c4d7ca8300d278edbf050ab6e3.jpg

Just what kids want. Boilers.

Not just once either. Twice on the same strip.

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

It *has* to be a contractual thing with SD when the court case was settled. There’s no other reasonable explanation.

Unless of course Ashley does indeed own!or have an interest in Castore and we have been treated like mugs.

I've always been the opinion of the latter. Too many links.

Just now, Bydo said:

Just what kids want. Boilers.

Not just once either. Twice on the same strip.

Ah, it's on the sleeve. Nah not as clean as first thought. 

Just meaning compared to all the extra bollox on our main sponsor with the zero mission stuff.