UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Next home game we’ll meet discuss it.Β 

:lol:

Resorting to pretend hard man shite over the internet because you have no reasonable argument.Β 

Be honest mate you’d never show, because you have absolutely no idea what I look like or who I would be with. You’re an embarrassment to the club with your views and I would happily say as much to you in person, but the fact is you don’t actually want to meet, you’re just clutching to try and win an argument online now.Β 

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Tell you what are you at the next home game? Meet you then and we’ll discuss it all in greater detail. Where do you want to meet?

You want to meet up with him and tell him how you feel about our captain because you can’t on here?

Wow

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Resorting to pretend hard man shite over the internet because you have no reasonable argument.Β 

Be honest mate you’d never show, because you have absolutely no idea what I look like or who I would be with. You’re an embarrassment to the club with your views and I would happily say as much to you in person, but the fact is you don’t actually want to meet, you’re just clutching to try and win an argument online now.Β 

Eejay the deejay was asking for you πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚You don’t go to Ibrox. I reckon you are a journo.Β 

11 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Eejay the deejay was asking for you πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚You don’t go to Ibrox. I reckon you are a journo.Β 

Haha. Mad Eejay still influencing the forum from afar.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Haha. Mad Eejay still influencing the forum from afar.

If I ever was to meet the creep bastard ad bounce him up and down the street.

never Has there been a creepier weirder bastard than that cunt on here.

trying to access my account the fucking weirdo cuntΒ 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He talks very high of you tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You surrendered your country and moved to the land of no surrender, isn’t that right mate?

I served HM Forces and fought in Afghanistan if that counts as surrender bro?

I have lived in Deutchsland though...Β 

I have been a native of a certain place inΒ  Belfast from knee height. The rest is history. Cool story and fuck the SNP.

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Aye, that was when he tipped from funny mad to serious mad.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

I served HM Forces and fought in Afghanistan if that counts as surrender bro?

I have lived in Deutchsland though...Β 

I have been a native of a certain place inΒ  Belfast from knee height. The rest is history. Cool story and fuck the SNP.

Was just mentioning how you surrendered Scotland mate and didn’t help it keep its BritishnessΒ 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Was just mentioning how you surrendered Scotland mate and didn’t help it keep its BritishnessΒ 

Ive fought f.enians/snp on both accounts. From a political perspective too if that counts rath than fists, 14 years of age and chapping doors leafleting for the Scottish Unionists and Conservative Party.

Theres better ways of finding out info 😎

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Is that the snp ones on here that voted in the politics section? Openly voting SNP 🀒. Wish i could see their names.

Where are you getting that they vote SNP from a hypothetical question? I said I would consider independence if things keep going the way they are.

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

He’s probably read this already ya walloper πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Has he aye? Maybe the creepy fucking cunt can tell us what he hoped to see by logging into my account, once he’s stopped shouting at the empty turnstiles at hampden he can come on and explain himself.

Genuinely how anycunt can stick up for the creepy cunt is beyond me. Then again maybe that’s the sort of thing yer intae as wellΒ 

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Ive fought f.enians/snp on both accounts. From a political perspective too if that counts rath than fists, 14 years of age and chapping doors leafleting for the Scottish Unionists and Conservative Party.

Theres better ways of finding out info 😎