Is it us

Spencer65

48 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

First of all what was your previous name mate ? You know we all like to know these details. 😁

Their 2nd goal would certainly have been ruled off side if we had VAR, not seen the replay of the first.

I was hoping that someone would put up them both so that we could see them again. I would like to see the view the linesman had of the 2nd, was it a clear view across the park? 

Always amazes me . That we have to wait until bears post the correct highlights on here ,of all our key decisions in games  .

Trying to find any from Sky or Bbc , you will be doing very well to actually see them being highlited 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Gerrard likes to throw his own players under the bus more than condemning match officials, something Walter never done. 

Or have digs at opposition players who have a go at his players. He's a manager acting like a club captain every post match where they don't get a result. Borderline embarrassing sometimes. Walter never done it, Dick never done it, Alex never done it. Gerrard doesn't learn and doesn't change.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Always amazes me . That we have to wait until bears post the correct highlights on here ,of all our key decisions in games  .

Trying to find any from Sky or Bbc , you will be doing very well to actually see them being highlited 

Couldn’t agree anymore second goal was a foot offside first was yards I wonder if some of them actually watch the game

28 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Not saying my previous name made a cock of myself when pissed Not proud of it

Yes linesman had a clear view of the marginal offside for the second but honestly starting to think no one on here has any appreciation of football because the first goal flick on was two yards off when the initial cross was made

To hear Rangers supporters greeting on here about the second when the first was so far offside totally dismays me

No problem mate, it was just a wee joke anyway.

I never noticed anything wrong with the first goal, but I probably was so pissed off did not look closely at the replays, the second was clear from the replay, the header on played their player off side, I was not sure IF the linesman had a clear view, you and JImbeamjunior have both said he had a good view so that is good enough for me.

Some of the challenges from their players were hellish and should have resulted in yellow cards well before they got any, it gives them another chance to try and 'do' one of our players before they get booked. They are a very dirty team and the refs never give our players any protection.

Wait until they play the big tarriers next weekend, Hivs will have far more yellows and probably a red or two.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Or have digs at opposition players who have a go at his players. He's a manager acting like a club captain every post match where they don't get a result. Borderline embarrassing sometimes. Walter never done it, Dick never done it, Alex never done it. Gerrard doesn't learn and doesn't change.

Having been a midfielder himself, and a great one at that, I'm surprised this isn't the strongest part of our team. Turns out it's the weakest IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Surely you know it wasn’t like that because we were miles in front . Today we are playing catch up and are only asking for a level playing field do u not see that?

We weren't miles in front as a team during Ecks era and Walter's 2nd time. We dug in and tried to win at all costs, that's how titles are won. Not by having a way with the officials. We were playing catch up in our first couple seasons back but now it's as even as it's ever been before and they have the upper edge due to having that win at all costs mentality. A mentality our management and team severely lack.

The level playing field is there. 22 players enter the field to the same shite officials. Scream biased and corruption all you want but we make them an issue because we don't perform to a level where they wouldn't matter. Only corrupt cunt is Clancy but the end of the day he is just a ref. We score goals and don't concede silly mistakes he won't be talked about like the rest of them.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

No problem mate, it was just a wee joke anyway.

I never noticed anything wrong with the first goal, but I probably was so pissed off did not look closely at the replays, the second was clear from the replay, the header on played their player off side, I was not sure IF the linesman had a clear view, you and JImbeamjunior have both said he had a good view so that is good enough for me.

Some of the challenges from their players were hellish and should have resulted in yellow cards well before they got any, it gives them another chance to try and 'do' one of our players before they get booked. They are a very dirty team and the refs never give our players any protection.

Wait until they play the big tarriers next weekend, Hivs will have far more yellows and probably a red or two.

The first was atypical example of what u see in England and Europe ie a player coming from miles offside back to affect the game Totally amateurish officiating but what’s doing my head in is hundreds on here who didn’t see it

Anyway I’m going to take a chill pill and another wine and wind my neck in

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Having been a midfielder himself, and a great one at that, I'm surprised this isn't the strongest part of our team. Turns out it's the weakest IMO. 

Blind loyalty to the likes of Jack and Davis that is up there with the captain and vice captain. £50k spent on a centre midfield. Criminal.

Just now, Spencer65 said:

The first was atypical example of what u see in England and Europe ie a player coming from miles offside back to affect the game Totally amateurish officiating but what’s doing my head in is hundreds on here who didn’t see it

Anyway I’m going to take a chill pill and another wine and wind my neck in

I have to admit I did not see that, but would expect the linesman to have done so. I will certainly be having a good look when it gets put up here sometime soon hoprefully.

A chill pill is a good idea as is the wine. 😀

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We weren't miles in front as a team during Ecks era and Walter's 2nd time. We dug in and tried to win at all costs, that's how titles are won. Not by having a way with the officials. We were playing catch up in our first couple seasons back but now it's as even as it's ever been before and they have the upper edge due to having that win at all costs mentality. A mentality our management and team severely lack.

The level playing field is there. 22 players enter the field to the same shite officials. Scream biased and corruption all you want but we make them an issue because we don't perform to a level where they wouldn't matter. Only corrupt cunt is Clancy but the end of the day he is just a ref. We score goals and don't concede silly mistakes he won't be talked about like the rest of them.

I’m honestly not one of the conspiracy theorists and do agree with a lot of what your saying 

I’m just really pissed off at how far the guy who got the flick on was off when pass was made 👍 

Just now, Spencer65 said:

I’m honestly not one of the conspiracy theorists and do agree with a lot of what your saying 

I’m just really pissed off at how far the guy who got the flick on was off when pass was made 👍 

Ofcourse its fucking annoying how shite that offside was, no one is saying otherwise, we are all pissed off with it. Is that an excuse for not getting the win? Not for me anymore.

51 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Not saying my previous name made a cock of myself when pissed Not proud of it

Yes linesman had a clear view of the marginal offside for the second but honestly starting to think no one on here has any appreciation of football because the first goal flick on was two yards off when the initial cross was made

To hear Rangers supporters greeting on here about the second when the first was so far offside totally dismays me

Ever dropped £50 running for a bus?

15 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Couldn’t agree anymore second goal was a foot offside first was yards I wonder if some of them actually watch the game

Sky are bent towards these bastards . Not saying the punters . I'm saying the behind the scenes crew covering the games up here 

I noticed it when Alfredo got sent off few years back . The missing highlights on other things  . The countless analysis on Alfredo that day . The missing highlights of the previous game when Alfredo was taking out in the last few minutes . Collum being the ref that day . It is clearly being selective .

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sky are bent towards these bastards . Not saying the punters . I'm saying the behind the scenes crew covering the games up here 

I noticed it when Alfredo got sent off few years back . The missing highlights on other things  . The countless analysis on Alfredo that day . The missing highlights of the previous game when Alfredo was taking out in the last few minutes . Collum being the ref that day . It is clearly being selective .

Sky are best mates with the tarrier overlord. They'll do anything to protect the paedo fucks.

27 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Great post! 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Honestly the first in game view of the first goal shows him miles off

Mccoist doesn’t see it then they don’t show the same angle again

i wasn’t on the corrupt bus but I am now

6 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

😃has two days watching the grand weans got rid of them and sparked a can to watch it so I I’m a miserable fuck

Here mate, this will cheer you up...

Then when you're suitably cheered up, pop over to this thread...

And see if you can cheer someone else up.  :cheers:

Archived