Is it us

Spencer65

Raised this topic about 8 years ago(under different name) on here and for me it still rings true

To paraphrase at the time I said we were our own worst enemy because we had been on the wrong end of decisions for years and it was only our success that had prevented us from uproar

Anyway we then get shafted by Scottish football and basically do fuck all about it

Onto now decisions against us for two years and two offside goals today and gaffer says fuck all

My post 8 years ago was titled do we deserve what we get (I was lambasted) but if u don’t stand up for yourself we do deserve it

Proddy Lives Matter

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before a ball is kicked we start with a 35 year old has been in midfield. We then rely on a 37 year old striker, also passed it to come on. All this with an inexperienced manager only 3 years older than Defoe who hasn't learned. So you can look at decisions for excuses but when you look in house it's scary. 

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Before a ball is kicked we start with a 35 year old has been in midfield. We then rely on a 37 year old striker, also passed it to come on. All this with an inexperienced manager only 3 years older than Defoe who hasn't learned. So you can look at decisions for excuses but when you look in house it's scary. 

Who starts today before Davis? Barjanos? 

Give some thought before deciding to moan.

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Don’t disagree with that valid points ... just felt when went down the likes of Mr Struth wouldn’t have taken the full on attack without response

imo since we’ve come back up we’re considered fair game from hatchet men in other teams and get no protection from refs

i know I’m not saying anything knew but personally I don’t think we stand up for our team so my question is do we deserve what we get?

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Our starting line up was fine but u can’t legislate for a back 4 playing like we did or officials missing two offsides 

And btw if we want to moan we will we don’t need your say so

2 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Our starting line up was fine but u can’t legislate for a back 4 playing like we did or officials missing two offsides 

And btw if we want to moan we will we don’t need your say so

I will look forward to seeing you praise the team the next time we win. 

This place is swarming when we drop points.

25 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Raised this topic about 8 years ago(under different name) on here and for me it still rings true

To paraphrase at the time I said we were our own worst enemy because we had been on the wrong end of decisions for years and it was only our success that had prevented us from uproar

Anyway we then get shafted by Scottish football and basically do fuck all about it

Onto now decisions against us for two years and two offside goals today and gaffer says fuck all

My post 8 years ago was titled do we deserve what we get (I was lambasted) but if u don’t stand up for yourself we do deserve it

Proddy Lives Matter

First of all what was your previous name mate ? You know we all like to know these details. 😁

Their 2nd goal would certainly have been ruled off side if we had VAR, not seen the replay of the first.

I was hoping that someone would put up them both so that we could see them again. I would like to see the view the linesman had of the 2nd, was it a clear view across the park? 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I will look forward to seeing you praise the team the next time we win. 

This place is swarming when we drop points.

Listen if u don’t criticise/evaluate when we get things wrong we will always be losers

I take it you’ve never played sport at a decent level because every top sportsman or team are self critical and look to improve 

Having said that when we beat them 5-1 I was raging cause we took the foot of the gas so I guess it’s a mindset 👍

1 minute ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

We can blame refs, lack of bottle and poor finishing but Gary McAllister is the problem for me and until he strongly advises Gerrard to be a better manager we can forget about the title.

Played against Gary in youths and in a tour great pro and great career but too quiet for me

24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrards fault surely, first two summer signings were defenders, a position we we're still comfortable with numbers wise

Everyone knew davis was done, everyone knew our midfield was light, yet we bought two defenders 

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

First of all what was your previous name mate ? You know we all like to know these details. 😁

Their 2nd goal would certainly have been ruled off side if we had VAR, not seen the replay of the first.

I was hoping that someone would put up them both so that we could see them again. I would like to see the view the linesman had of the 2nd, was it a clear view across the park? 

It was clear and he fucking missed it, 

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not saying my previous name made a cock of myself when pissed Not proud of it

Yes linesman had a clear view of the marginal offside for the second but honestly starting to think no one on here has any appreciation of football because the first goal flick on was two yards off when the initial cross was made

To hear Rangers supporters greeting on here about the second when the first was so far offside totally dismays me

33 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Anyone of the midfielders yer man Gerrard should have signed before filling other positions with utter shite who get 2 or 3 games a year. Or how about playing Kamara sitting with Hagi and Arfield either side of him then playing another attacking player?

I get you have the Gerrard DVD and Instanbul poster and can't see wrong buy him but think before you look silly 

53 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Really could have done with a big battering ram of a striker oan. Getting right in about Hanlon and Porteous. Bullying the cunts. 

30 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

Cba with blaming the ref.

If we were good enough the fine margins wouldn’t matter.

That’s all well and good but when it’s happening on a regular basis ,even when we win then that’s not right ,Especially when there is another team in the league who can have a bad day at the office and actually win games thanks to favours from officials 

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

And rightly so, because it's all we've ever known since 2012,this is normality for us unfortunately. 

And comfortably tied with the blaming of everyone else except our own team for our failings. Officials, SPFL, Lawwell etc 

Wasn't like this pre 2012. Wonder why? 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

And comfortably tied with the blaming of everyone else except our own team for our failings. Officials, SPFL, Lawwell etc 

Gerrard likes to throw his own players under the bus more than condemning match officials, something Walter never done. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Surely you know it wasn’t like that because we were miles in front . Today we are playing catch up and are only asking for a level playing field do u not see that?

Archived