Memorabilia Appraisal/Sale

Del

Evening troops!

I just wanted to see if people on here knew of somewhere local (Glasgow) that would appraise/buy Rangers memorabilia?

As with a lot of people right now, due to COVID things are a bit tight, and it’s my turn to try and help out. 

I’ve mostly got signed shirts, some framed some not, most have authenticity certificates, but before I try and sell them I was wondering if there was someone/somewhere that could tell me what they are worth (if anything). 

Ive not posted them here in case it breaks the rules but any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

45 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Folk are throwing all sorts of money at memorabilia on facebook selling pages. Few good pages i've bought and sold from just search rangers buy/sell

Im not looking to fleece anyone, just hopefully get a good price for them.

Will have a look at those pages man, cheers.

24 minutes ago, Del said:

Im not looking to fleece anyone, just hopefully get a good price for them.

Will have a look at those pages man, cheers.

Doing a raffle is a good idea as well mate then you’ll know what you like to get , if you need something to fetch around £200 , 50 tickets at £2 a pop raffle done for said item when all tickets are sold

16 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Doing a raffle is a good idea as well mate then you’ll know what you like to get , if you need something to fetch around £200 , 50 tickets at £2 a pop raffle done for said item when all tickets are sold

How did you get on with maths growing up 🤣

11 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I do believe there's a wee flaw in your cash raising scheme 😂

Be careful when buying memorabilia.  I seen a guy in Facebook has been ripping people off for some time with signed tops.  Someone opened up their frame and it was a piece of cardboard with fabric wrapped around it.  Turns out the signatures were done by a machine too.  He’s taken thousands off people.

53 minutes ago, TMB said:

Be careful when buying memorabilia.  I seen a guy in Facebook has been ripping people off for some time with signed tops.  Someone opened up their frame and it was a piece of cardboard with fabric wrapped around it.  Turns out the signatures were done by a machine too.  He’s taken thousands off people.

Aye that’s my plan, to replace signed shirts with pieces of cardboard wrapped in fabric. 

21 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I’ll buy all 50 tickets! 

“Here’s your top, wait, what?”:Fod:

Archived