Keep The Fireworks Coming

jersey-rangers

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One should never assume, but I assumed it was either scum fans or Motherwell fans, trying to do some “scary” japes prior to KO in some feeble intimidation attempt. I would think that the media will go with “Big bad Rangers fans ruin taking the knee”.

2 minutes ago, jersey-rangers said:

jezo all i said wiz a throw away line about fire works then am called a spastik a retard and the worst of all a feinyin  fuks sakes are we no sappoze to be all blue noses in here

It must take you longer to override the spell checker than it does to write the post 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

It must take you longer to override the spell checker than it does to write the post 

Its fucking brutal to read , and its obv deliberate as hes repeating insults that have been posted properly,  I know cunts will say its only a forum but there should be a minimum standard 

8 minutes ago, jersey-Rangers said:

jezo all i said wiz a throw away line about fire works then am called a spastik a retard and the worst of all a feinyin  fuks sakes are we no sappoze to be all blue noses in here

Are you going to fight @Moobs

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Its fucking brutal to read , and its obv deliberate as hes repeating insults that have been posted properly,  I know cunts will say its only a forum but there should be a minimum standard 

Over the age of 7 would do, my kids could read and write by then.

7 minutes ago, jersey-rangers said:

am 63 no reely into pc but hey in my day eye could fight like fuk and play fitball shite at spellin thou as you keep pointin oot have a nice night

I’m not having a Protestant of 63 is this bad at spelling, it’s not possible. unless you were educated by nuns in a catholic establishment 

15 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I’m not having a Protestant of 63 is this bad at spelling, it’s not possible. unless you were educated by nuns in a catholic establishment 

nah i went to newlands skool then riverside spring field road and their was me thinking this was a Rangers site fuk half of youz just slag peepil af why not chat aboot the famous and jist ignor any thing i write thank you xx

3 minutes ago, jersey-rangers said:

nah i went to newlands skool then riverside spring field road and their was me thinking this was a Rangers site fuk half of youz just slag peepil af why not chat aboot the famous and jist ignor any thing i write thank you xx

Post yer Rangers scarf in a picture and I’ll believe you, I’ll be yer pal even otherwise you just come across as an uneducated tarrier 

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Post yer Rangers scarf in a picture and I’ll believe you, I’ll be yer pal even otherwise you just come across as an uneducated tarrier 

an trying to rember the member i chatted to the other day he stayed in jersey for 13 years and we new all the bears pub the temple bar and used to be the bond boozer 2 

1 minute ago, jersey-rangers said:

an trying to rember the member i chatted to the other day he stayed in jersey for 13 years and we new all the bears pub the temple bar and used to be the bond boozer 2 

Poast yur skarv

1 minute ago, jersey-rangers said:

yet another verbal firing squad for me jezo y no chat about the Rangers fur fucks sake

Cud eeesily bea stopped if yu poast a piktyer

Archived