Last time we had a week as good as that?

Born Sinner

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We will fucking scud Livi.

People need to start believing that we are actually quite good and stop living in the past.

I know what he means though. Think it’s the pain of the last few years of false dawns. The personal marker I have set is beat Livi and importantly killie as in my mind it’s huge given we seem to stumble at the first real test after a great league result and killie have been a nightmare for us. I will be a full believer if we do that and I really think we will. There is a sense even our luck is changing a bit

Just now, ThenNowForever said:

I know what he means though. Think it’s the pain of the last few years of false dawns. The personal marker I have set is beat Livi and importantly killie as in my mind it’s huge given we seem to stumble at the first real test after a great league result and killie have been a nightmare for us. I will be a full believer if we do that and I really think we will. There is a sense even our luck is changing a bit

4-0. And don't be surprised to see players like Itten, or Jones score. Out 18 are that strong now.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

People need to start believing that we are actually quite good and stop living in the past.

Hope so but Sunday is a totally different game. We can't sit in deep and we need to be on the front foot.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Hope so but Sunday is a totally different game. We can't sit in deep and we need to be on the front foot.

I'm so high on Rangers right now mate, I can't see anyone competing with us.

So let's change it to be on the front foot. Start Aribo & Roofe. Life is good 🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

4-0. And don't be surprised to see players like Itten, or Jones score. Out 18 are that strong now.

Totally agree about the strong squad and so may goals shared about the team. Remember how Alfie being out previously meant our chances of winning were reduced? Now we have been carrying him. I almost feel pre 2012!

There are a lot of missing posters tonight.

You know, the kind who are here relentlessly the minute we lose but never to be seen when we win.

Some people only know how to moan. I only know how to love my Rangers. 

I'm having a party.

Just now, bluenoz said:

You know, the kind who are here relentlessly the minute we lose but never to be seen when we win.

Some people only know how to greet. I only know how to love my Rangers. 

I'm having a party.

Stop greeting about other posters fs 

24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Mate I think we’re fucking brilliant and will win this league by an absolute canter... which gives me the fear!! We’re far superior to them & if we don’t win the league this year it will be an utter shambles! Worse than anything that’s happened in the last 4 years! 

42 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

Piss easy OF win at their patch, destroyed standards home record, scored a once in a generation goal while that mob get done over at home at the same time.

Can’t think of the last time everything wrapped up so effing sweetly for us.

If Carlsberg done weeks. 👍

I've  loved some of the great things being said about us aswell this past week like...  boydy saying "Rangers totally destroyed celtic today". He was dying to go ape live....its been great for us all this week. !!!!

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Some people only know how to moan. I only know how to love my Rangers. 

I'm having a party.

Some party that :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Hes a throbber

Sunday means more than tonight.

A 1 0 or 10 0 doesn't matter just fucking win 

Get tae. Throbber ya cunt. Yer lucky it's a media site.

Of course Sunday's game is important but saying tonight's victory is not as important is fucked.  

respect fellow Rangers supporters young man.

I honestly can't remember a week as good.

But there will be twists and turns in the months ahead. I'm confident for the future but cautious as I know there will be twists and turns ahead. Not the OP, but there will be some on here who are on a particular high right now who will lose their shit.

Being perfectly honest I've not said one word about the game to any tarrier I know, unless they've raised the topic.

One game at a time and keep a lid on expectations / pressure imo

Archived