Europa Group D: The Table

Virtuoso

Fucking gutted at that! 

Would definitely have taken it before kick off but to be 3-1 up against 10 men.. regardless of who they were isn’t acceptable! 

Hellander has cost us big time tonight. Aribo & Kent could have had the game out of sight. 

Arfield should have managed it better at the end, which weirdly he did against Killie! 

Nah, we’ve fucked it there!! 

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Would’ve bitten your hand off for this at the start of the night but that win was ours and we handed it away. We were all but in the next round with 2 minutes to play 

Not getting the ball away for their second really pissed me off, it could easily have been avoided

Just now, Swally said:

Not getting the ball away for their second really pissed me off, it could easily have been avoided

Shagger had done brilliant to see out the initial danger, what followed from Helander was an absolute shambles

18 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Would’ve bitten your hand off for this at the start of the night but that win was ours and we handed it away. We were all but in the next round with 2 minutes to play 

A more extreme rinse and repeat from the Young Boys game

13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

A win at home in either of the next two games should be enough I think?

Don't entirely fancy travelling to Poznan needing to win it.

I reckon we might need a draw there, that'll do regarding the head to head 

17 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Nobody to blame but ourselves. Their pace was evident, their threat was evident even with 10 men. We were well in control and the far better team.

Need to learn a lesson here.

Definitely. If it helps keep us sharp and focused for the league I'm all for it.

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

A more extreme rinse and repeat from the Young Boys game

Just want to know what was running through Arfields head, absolute madness 

We had been threatening a moment of madness from the second goal, centre halves sitting on the halfway line, full backs still bombing forward, Goldson chasing the ball way out of position

But when it hit the 90th minute it looked like we had them beat them that happens 

I know on the grand scheme of things it’s not as important as Hamilton but it’s cost us money, coefficient points (for us and our own seeding in competitions not just Scotland), momentum and the chance to potentially rest some players in future group games. 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Just want to know what was running through Arfields head, absolute madness 

We had been threatening a moment of madness from the second goal, centre halves sitting on the halfway line, full backs still bombing forward, Goldson chasing the ball way out of position

But when it hit the 90th minute it looked like we had them beat them that happens 

I know on the grand scheme of things it’s not as important as Hamilton but it’s cost us money, coefficient points (for us and our own seeding in competitions not just Scotland), momentum and the chance to potentially rest some players in future group games. 

I actually forgot the second Young Boys game when we conceded late to lose top spot.

A theme.

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

I actually forgot the second Young Boys game when we conceded late to lose top spot.

A theme.

Was a blessing in disguise but that was nervy as fuck that night 

Sparta Prague just scored, at least we aren’t that bad 

11 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I reckon we might need a draw there, that'll do regarding the head to head 

They seem to be a tough wee team to be fair. I'd imagine they'll get something away to Liege. Fuck knows about at home to Benfica but hopefully at that stage we've got at least a further 4 points on the board.

Archived