COD: Cold war

GOAT

16 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Its a launch console bud so its the actual touch sensitive button. It ejects discs, thats the problem, randomly from anywhere from 1 minute to a few hours it will just start beepin and spitting discs. Not ideal when you are in the last 10 on warzone 🤣 thats also why i am a bit unsure wether to wait for a revised ps5 if there are concerning issues with that to be seen when its mass released.

That happened to me before but I managed to fix it. It’s normally due to dust on the ejector button or a screw touching it when it heats up. If you unplug everything, take the half section off, look for a small screw tighten it, then spray compressed air it normally fixes it. There’s videos on YouTube for it 👍🏻

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, orange&blue92 said:

That happened to me before but I managed to fix it. It’s normally due to dust on the ejector button or a screw touching it when it heats up. If you unplug everything, take the half section off, look for a small screw tighten it, then spray compressed air it normally fixes it. There’s videos on YouTube for it 👍🏻

Tried this numerous times mate its electrical and something swelling with heat setting it off

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I picked up the series X on Tuesday and every game I have downloaded has been at least 30GB bigger than the One, its 220GB for COD but that gives you a current gen copy at 80GB and the next gen one at 130GB just delete the next gen one if your not using it as you can just reinstall it anyway.

As for the game itself I only got a couple hours at it last night but wasn't impressed, feels like a backwards step compared to MW, movement feels clunky and wierd, gun battles are an inconsistent mess and scorestreaks not resetting on death is really idiotic, the fact I could go 30 for 50 but still end up with a chopper gunner makes it pointless. 

3 hours ago, Iakona said:

If anything it's going to get worse with the ultra HD texture packs. On PC that can typically add between 20-60gb depending on the game.

I'm sure I heard an interview with a game dev saying theyd be smaller as well, something to do with next gen capabities so that is disappointing. 

Aye the killstreak system is weird. 

I'll likely hold off a few months to see if they fix things and iron out issues, I actually hadn't bought a cod for years till MW as I got fed up with the formula of it and Vold War kind of gives me that feeling again. 

2 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

I'm sure I heard an interview with a game dev saying theyd be smaller as well, something to do with next gen capabities so that is disappointing. 

Aye the killstreak system is weird. 

I'll likely hold off a few months to see if they fix things and iron out issues, I actually hadn't bought a cod for years till MW as I got fed up with the formula of it and Vold War kind of gives me that feeling again. 

Aye I would hold off personally, only reason I got it is because I gameshare on xbox with my mate and he bought it but not worth the £65 IMO. Played it again today and it was a bit better but can see me lasting about 2 months if that on MP before going back to warzone. 

16 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Aye I would hold off personally, only reason I got it is because I gameshare on xbox with my mate and he bought it but not worth the £65 IMO. Played it again today and it was a bit better but can see me lasting about 2 months if that on MP before going back to warzone. 

I'll be playing multiplayer on cold war during days, Warzone at night. Need the multiplayer to level up weapons quicker so when its merged in December with warzone you have decent loadouts for it

41 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

I'll be playing multiplayer on cold war during days, Warzone at night. Need the multiplayer to level up weapons quicker so when its merged in December with warzone you have decent loadouts for it

Still keeping MW loadouts from what I have seen, interesting what happens to your classes if you prestige, could see a lot of people not doing it if you lose any classes. 

28 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Still keeping MW loadouts from what I have seen, interesting what happens to your classes if you prestige, could see a lot of people not doing it if you lose any classes. 

Would be cool if they found a way to have both weapon sets but act in warzone seamlessly. Its a challenge, wonder if it can be done well. 

1 minute ago, Rambo1872 said:

Would be cool if they found a way to have both weapon sets but act in warzone seamlessly. Its a challenge, wonder if it can be done well. 

Mp5 supposedly needs a nerf on Cold War but anytime I use it does the damage of a tottie gun while I get mauled by it 😂 obviously attachments will play a part, ak47 is usable again had a lot of fun with that last night but m16 is the meta IMO. 

21 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Mp5 supposedly needs a nerf on Cold War but anytime I use it does the damage of a tottie gun while I get mauled by it 😂 obviously attachments will play a part, ak47 is usable again had a lot of fun with that last night but m16 is the meta IMO. 

It really does 3 shots and your down 

Was playing zombies last night and had to get revived about 7 times from some wee English dude, said cheers down the mic and got back in a strong  brummie accent after the 5th time “fuck sake should I just hold yer hand through this whole fucking game” 😂 

made me feel old as fuck, no respect for their elders the youth of today. 

6 hours ago, CR3 said:

Was firing about free for all with the Krig 6 doing well tbf, but just the stealth ops preset class until I can actually set my own. Always rough at the start without your own classes.

AK47 and a shotgun is seeing me get plenty kills. 

5 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

I'm sick of the MP5 

I mean i run around with one in warzone 

But in multi player fucking sick of it.

Played MP tonight and everybody was using the mp5, now I don't mind there being a gun or 2 that are clearly the best in the game but the mp5 has been that for about 4 or 5 cods now its boring. 

They’ve made Veteran too easy again, more focused on stealth and interacting with things instead of solid fights that some of the previous had, in which I’d maybe say there’s a couple in this one being generous where you’re really needing to be on point or you’re dead instantly = like it should be.

Archived