When we lost our 10

Junior Soprano

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a pre OF warm up. God how I miss that trip, not had a season ticket in years but have contacts going back to my dad and now because of him, travelled Thursday got pissed the entire three or four days, guts out the window and all in for four days, looking back, and that's  only 2019 it seems another world!

@Junior Soprano

34 minutes ago, badjon said:

Just a pre OF warm up. God how I miss that trip, not had a season ticket in years but have contacts going back to my dad and now because of him, travelled Thursday got pissed the entire three or four days, guts out the window and all in for four days, looking back, and that's  only 2019 it seems another world!

@Junior Soprano

Hands held high

7 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Those bastards rubbed our noses in it. I’ll never forget or forgive. I want 50k loyalists sashing it up come may

Can other types of Rangers fans get stuck into them cunts too come May?

probably earlier tbh. 

I want to celebrate as much as any Bear and get it right up those dirty scum bastards.

My fear is if eg 100,000 bears enter Glasgow that there will be trouble from a small number. Whether that be tearing up irish pubs etc. Not that I would mind. 

I dont want the occasional overshadowed by a few idiots. 

I was on the park at the end at tannadice that day ,coming back off the full behind the goals were singing the billy boys some buzz , scotsport caught me and my mate clear as a bell running on he tripped over a photographers box thing 😂

3 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I want to celebrate as much as any Bear and get it right up those dirty scum bastards.

My fear is if eg 100,000 bears enter Glasgow that there will be trouble from a small number. Whether that be tearing up irish pubs etc. Not that I would mind. 

I dont want the occasional overshadowed by a few idiots. 

The way hundreds of idiots ruined celtics open top bus day by wrecking police cars and attacking them? 

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The way hundreds of idiots ruined celtics open top bus day by wrecking police cars and attacking them? 

I'm not comparing any situation mate.

Just merely stating that it should be a very enjoyable occasion. We just dont need any idiots doing something to affect the celebration.

Archived