Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I would like to go but scared to go alone.

Good laugh going to football related things alone. Some of my best memories supporting Rangers were when I decided to fly alone 

Just have a few drinks and throw myself into some random group of supporters for the day :lol:

Appreciate this is America though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Willis said:

How much do tickets usually cost for these?

Normally about $120 US / $150 CAD for all three nights.

If you don’t want to do all three, Thursday / Friday is normally sold as a package and the formal event on the Saturday is separate. Sunday leaving is normally free entry but you won’t get drink tokens.

Then there are all the side events like football, golf, arranged day trips etc which are separate again. You also get hotel rate offers for the official hotel if you book through NARSA. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Normally about $120 US / $150 CAD for all three nights.

If you don’t want to do all three, Thursday / Friday is normally sold as a package and the formal event on the Saturday is separate. Sunday leaving is normally free entry but you won’t get drink tokens.

Then there are all the side events like football, golf, arranged day trips etc which are separate again. You also get hotel rate offers for the official hotel if you book through NARSA. 

Thursday Friday is a must imo.

 

The Saturday not so much.

We took.over a sports bar in the venetian Hotel on the first day. Full blown sash bash. Wee tidy birds on roller blades giving you yer swally.

Was some state :lol:

 

Amokachi and scottyc06 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RfcSevco said:

Thursday Friday is a must imo.

 

The Saturday not so much.

We took.over a sports bar in the venetian Hotel on the first day. Full blown sash bash. Wee tidy birds on roller blades giving you yer swally.

Was some state :lol:

 

See tbh I’m not fussed with any of the main events at all.

Agree about Saturday though, it is a bit of a drag. I got stuck talking to some Canadian guy who was asking me if it was still the case that when we play Dundee at Ibrox we put a cage up for their fans because they are dangerous. “Aye mate, still the case, they are really violent”. 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

See tbh I’m not fussed with any of the main events at all.

Agree about Saturday though, it is a bit of a drag. I got stuck talking to some Canadian guy who was asking me if it was still the case that when we play Dundee at Ibrox we put a cage up for their fans because they are dangerous. “Aye mate, still the case, they are really violent”. 😂 

:lol:

ffs.

The Friday night q and a with the players was brilliant mainly because of numan. He was fucking brilliant.

walking through a hotel with a flute band and down into the casino is an absolute must for anyone that goes.

especially with a taig playing a slot machine at the bottom of the escalator you're going down :lol:

Amokachi and B1872 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football
×
×
  • Create New...