The Number Of Free Kicks That Go Just Over The Bar. And Other Dead Ball Situations.

tannerall

Just now, tannerall said:

You mean TV ?  No I try to ignore it.

So you get all your football knowledge from folk trying or not trying to hit a football off a 20 foot wall.

That explains it, thanks. I believe very few folk do that kind of sport on a regular basis, you should try real football. 

Aye you really are a fucking moron

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Anyway since the thread has fuck all to do with rangers and is just somebody remembering when they were allowed to go down the park and play,  can we get this moved to the ot

Naw would be better just taking the posters from the OT who come in here to post the same old rubbish they post in the OT, back to the OT and leave posters who prefer football to talk about football in the Bear's Den. 

Quite obvious they're just in these threads to wreck them in any way the can for lols, when they get bored in the same old OT thread or with the TV in Tams case.  

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Naw would be better just taking the posters from the OT who come in here to post the same old rubbish they post in the OT, back to the OT and leave posters who prefer football to talk about football in the Bear's Den. 

Quite obvious they're just in these threads to wreck them in any way the can for lols, when they get bored in the same old OT thread or with the TV in Tams case.  

I didn’t bring up tv, another poster did

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Been on this thread discussing your fantasy corners for some of the afternoon 

That wasn't the topic. That was just you and Dan trolling me as usual, like you do with others in the OT, save it for others in the OT.

Just now, tannerall said:

That wasn't the topic. That was just you and Dan trolling me as usual, like you do with others in the OT, save it for others in the OT.

You’re the one that brought up the corner stuff and your 80% success rate...

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

I don't consider it trolling when the subject matter was a lot of shite. How is Tav using a lighter ball in practice going to improve his free kicks during the match with the regular weight ball? 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

You’re the one that brought up the corner stuff and your 80% success rate...

Cause it was relevant to the topic, If I practised enough to be able to do it quite well, then our players should be doing it with their eyes shut, don't you think. 

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I don't consider it trolling when the subject matter was a lot of shite. How is Tav using a lighter ball in practice going to improve his free kicks during the match with the regular weight ball? 

If you think a thread is shite it is not a reason for trolling. Simples. 

Way back to the OT and do your stuff. with Tam.  

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Cause it was relevant to the topic, If I practised enough to be able to do it quite well, then our players should be doing it with their eyes shut, don't you think. 

Some of the best free kick takers of all time only scored 50-60 free kicks in careers where they played 500-600 games. Do you really think they haven’t put hours into practicing too?

It’s not as easy as people make it out to be - and much like it is with people who moan about how many corners we waste and how they don’t beat the first man enough - the stats show that they aren’t anywhere near as effective as people think they should be.

We are no worse at set pieces than any other club is.

Archived